Reviews for i will always find you
juliemorbe chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
There's a fan fiction story I can't find but only on u tube about captain swan having a secret daughter name leah. If the creator of that storyline is gonna run with that in A star wars theme they need, to consider princess leah had a twin brother. Anyway just saying, I could be wrong with their intent for that story, idk.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
omg YO LOOKING BACK ON THIS AND WHERE WE ARE NOT ACTUALLY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES WOW ok but tbh this is a work of art k
Kmomof4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
*Smirk and nod* any chance for more?
neshasouthport chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
awwww!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
i think its kind of cute him using the same words her parents use
EmmaJones13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I absolutely love this.
SorryLoveButIDon'tReallyCare chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Brilliant.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So lovely and perfect! This one-shot is short and to-the-point, but it gives us everything we need. The way Hook catches up to them and begins toying with Emma, the way she is relieved he made it, but won't let on, and Snow's notice of their body language and the parallels to she and Charming's first meeting, all make this just delicious to read. I loved this: "The moment those words left his lips, something in the universe shifted, though he wouldn't know it until much, much later..." Wonderful work! Love where you were going with this!
captainhookcaptainfreedom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
OMG I absolutely LOVED that! I really wish there was another chapter!
ROCK ON!
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I've made so many guttural noises, both in pain over the feels, and in my happy dinosaur voice (you have one too, don't deny it!). This should continue! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Please Keep up your great work and write on...
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I'm praying that the famous "I will find you" line will pass from either Emma or Hook's lips one day.

Great job! :))
Madj chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was very cute! I wish it had happened this way on the show. :)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I loved Snow's reaction to his words.
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Cute and fluffy little oneshot! Loved the way Snow had a little flashback moment when Hook said he would always find Emma. Also a nice change of events from what happened in the episode. I have to say my favorite part was when Hook snuck up on Emma and "hugged" her from behind. D'awwww gotta love those surprise hugs. ;)

Lovely oneshot

- lovemondotrasho
JizelleMariano chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG love the similar gestures of Charming and Hook...!