Reviews for Ok boys, here's where it get's a bit weird
you really are a master wordsmith. I wouldn't be surprised if you where a writer as your day job
TARDIS-11Amy chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I wanked 5 times! Oh god! If only that toy exsisted!
bluer.than.strawberry chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Such a great idea, I'm a bit jealous :P I so want to be Amy in this one.
c chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I really, really enjoyed this. Your writing style is FANTASTIC. There's a few spelling/grammatical errors but nothing big enough to distract from the actual stor. Usually, I'm not into these things but I read a few of your other fics and absolutely fell in love with your style, it's very well paced and while, in this fic, the Doctor was a bit ooc (but not nearly enough to take off points), I really look forward to reading some other work of yours I haven't gotten to yet. Keep writing, you have a great talent. c:
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I didn't think that was weird, it was brilliant! That's a dream come true. Thanks for your awesome stories. You are not afraid to "go there" and it's so exciting. Much love!
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
...OK. Now, when the doctor asks 'Where do you want to go? Anywhere, time and space, I can take you'...bad things will happen. Like my mind turning into the gutter.

Siblings
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
No need to apologize. You just need to send the money to the large water bill I'll be getting - this'll be the third cold shower I'll be taking!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
...I...need a cold bath.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
a wonderfull story good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
i liked it! u should do a 11/rory/amy light bondage story, i love those and combined with your writing skills it would be fantastic!
my1alias chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Very awesome! I enjoyed it.
thena-ditey chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Good ending, definitely complete. I liked the toys fare-thee-well, too.
Orchidellia chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Yay! Futa-Amy was amazing! You get all the points and applause and awards and cake. I loved this story, and it's too bad you won't write any more. (Does that mean I like lady boy parts?) But, that means you get to write other stories, so I'm quite okay with that. Thank you for your wild stories!
thena-ditey chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I am going to curse, which I try to avoid doing in reviews. This story is so fucking hot. Fuck. Thrice Damned uninvented technologies!

Apologies. I got carried away. :D