Reviews for You're Gonna Make It After All
Needlenix chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Good story! Ll, I liked the ending!
To Many Words chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was so good. Your stories rock. It was something i was looking for. I love your stories.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*Stares* pole vaulting? pole vaulting. Pole vaulting! I'm sorry, but why pole vaulting? That alone is extremely out of character. This fic could have been written just as well if he had an accident in, I don't know, basketball or something.

Also, the plot was rushed. You could have put *so* much more detail into this.

I know you're probably reading this review and thinking, oh, what a nice writer! But this wasn't meant to be a flame. The idea was cute, just very OOC for TK. The writing style was excellent, just rushed. When you get some time, I think you should re-write this. It's very well-written, but the plot just doesn't fit the characters.

I'm sorry I was so harsh!

-Lala
Light Gamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Oh...how sweet...beautiful. Takari at its finest. Gotta read more!
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
wow, I'm glad you got over that writters block, because I like your style..now when's that other fic coming out?
ArchangelUK chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Pole Vaulting and Digimon... who would have thought it'd go so well?
Eckoii chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I'm sorry but...Pole Vaulting? I liked it though, but it seemed to go a bit fast. You could make it longer and add a little background or whatever. You just had them become boy friend and girlfriend in like a day. Make them think about the realationship a bit. But Well done and well written.
TAkari-foreva chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Great Story! I luv Takari, and this was soo kawaii! Hope you write more takari soon, and maybe you could do a michi too?
invader who's too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
very good indeed, ehi guys, takari rulez! now and eva!
InvaderPadfoot chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
AWWWWWWWWWW!
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
aw! very cute! i specially liked the ending! It was too cute!