Reviews for Not A Place
Chenmorr chapter 12 . 3/20
Just keep writing, darling. That's how you get better. Also reading helps. Notice what you like in the stories you enjoy reading and try to mimic that.
Chenmorr chapter 9 . 3/20
Don't worry too much. The plot still works and flow well. I love the "Katniss Shut up" by Cato. It's so like him. He is not too OCC. Although he seemed a bit too soft in this chapter, it is still understandable. He doesn't want to kill Katniss yet and seeing that she is mourning, that might have triggered him to not take any chance in getting into a fight with her especially when she is angry since that could easily lead to one of them getting hurt. So still beliveable.
Chenmorr chapter 7 . 3/20
Love the slight lemons.
I totally understand you. I usually have killer idea and concepts but my writing and execution sucks. But to get better you have to keep on writing even when you suck. That is the only way you can be better. Write for you. Write to tell your story and idea.
Excitsd to read more.
Please please continue. I like your story line.
Please update and continue.
Chenmorr chapter 2 . 3/20
Please continue. I am really enjoying this.
I have been reading and re-reading this story for the past 3 years, in and off. I love it so much! At least write a note to your followers about not continuing the story, please. I (and others in sure) would like you to Finnish it, but please at least don t leave us hannging on if it if not your going to finish this magnificent story.
I'm obsessed with this story and I can't get it out of my head it's written so well please update it
It's fabulous but please update you can't just leave it like that!
Kaitlyn Anderson chapter 16 . 1/22
Please please please please update I know it's been almost 4 years but I love this story please.
BEST. STORY. EVER. Please update!
I looooove your fic, it's so exciting and DIFFERENT, since there aren't any really good Marvel/Katniss/Cato fanfics out there. Please please please please keep updating, I can't contain myself! Only one request: Since I am Rue's age, some of the language is a bit too much. I am mature enough to read it, but there's just too much swearing for me. Thank you, and please update :)
Angelicake chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
PWEASE CONTINUE! I am DYING of non-continuation! Or I'll have to resort to other things... JK! But PWEASE continue!