Reviews for Not A Place
LoveLifeLoveCandy chapter 16 . 8/6
PWEASE CONTINUE! I am DYING of non-continuation! Or I'll have to resort to other things... JK! But PWEASE continue!
Um... Okay so basically from the first few chapters Cato is a sick horny freak. I like the story though
kagome higurashi chapter 16 . 6/2
please write some more. it's good.
GlowDust7501 chapter 16 . 3/31
PLEASE! UPDATE!
racheljin2014 chapter 16 . 2/4
Hello, I really like this story, it's very fun to read tho the situation aren't so funny, but Marvel and Cato with their "lovely" personality outshine the seriousness of the story. Plz re-update this story at some point cause I'm sure many would love to read more!
mairalynn chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Can you please update? It's the best sorry I've read with the pairings...
Lukalukageno chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Pls update!:(
Amber chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Hey, I know you probably get this a lot, but I. Love. Your. Story. You've probably given up on this and maybe even this site, but if you haven't, it could be nice if you updated :) You're doing an amazing job, and I hope for more. I get it if you can't and you're busy and I'm not expecting you to even read this. If you ARE reading this, thanks for the great story and have a nice day :D
Cloud Dancer chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
You are SO not bad at writing! You a are awesome!
Goth Girl chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
UPDATE! Please...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Hey so its been almost 2 years... When/are you going to up date... I love this story and would like to see what happens
Mari Anne chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Please update soon! I love this book, but I've read it 5 times, and you still haven't updated! U know you have a life and all, but I would love an update!
HungerGames276 chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Soooo. When are you going to update? I don't mean to be rude, but I guess it's been quite a while. I really like this story and would like it to continue. Thanks!
HungerGames276 chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
Please please update! I loved this story but I was a bit disappointed to find that it wasn't completed. So if you can, update update update! :)
naturefire chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
This is a fabulous story! I can't wait to read more!