Reviews for Due to Unexpected Circumstances
..,I just found this in 2018...will u ever continue...please continue it’s so cute and I want to read more
Littlecosma001 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
I love this, it sucks that you didn't continue it...
Rin Kaneko chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
This has been amazing! I love it so much! I think I read this story way too fast, so now I'm left with a fluffy cliffhanger
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
auuuuuuuugh, thank you so much for writing Kamitani/Kashima fic! This couple is soooo canon, I expect in the end (though I hope this series never ends) that there will be a time skip and these two will be living together in college/after college/whatever. ;DDDDD Please update again soon! English fandom is too small!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Umm hello? Umm, Is there a continuation please?
Next chapter please!
It was getting so good that my cheeks are hurting from smiling too much reading this.
Pleaseeee! Continue this story, I'll give you cookies! *takes out a plate of freshly baked cookies *
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
I wuv dis stowy...pwease continwue! X3
U R AWESOME! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
YES YES YES YES YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T MIND MAKING INOMATA OUT TO BE A BAD GUY! XD XD XD XD
I cannot stand her, tbh, so thank you SO MUCH! XD XD XD XD
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww~~~~~
I'm definitely brushing my teeth after this, bur I want to keep the feels for a while yet! X3
This match up is just too cute! XD XD XD XD
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
Oh my gosh...this was sooooooo funny! XD
The smack-down between Hayato and his mom! XD XD SO HILARIOUS! XD XD XD
This is awesome, btw, keep it up! :D
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I love this story! I wish you would update it thigh I myself have about 5 stories that I haven't touched for years myself. I just find t so adorable and in a small fandom like this when you find an awesome author like you you really don't ever want there stories to go uncompleted.
RoXnRoll12 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
3 years later...still no update. :( I guess the author has "writer's block" or whatever u call it
daia sakura chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
. ! Pls update soon
RandomPerson98 chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Please please please please CONTINUE!
This is so amazing and there aren't enough of Gakuen Babysitters' fanfics!
I NEED this
Pizza lover 86 chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
You're such a big liar, that if lies weighted you would LIE at the bottom of the ocean!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I really like your story! Please update soon:)