Reviews for Into the Dark
Jarret chapter 14 . 1/9
There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed this story. I know it isn't the typical Doccubus but it is in all its essence. I loved how you show that the Dark has a human side as well, not all bad and evil like the show has portrayed them to be. The Light have made a bunch of mistakes and never owned up to it, I'm just glad this story revolved around the Morrigan instead.

Really love reading your stuff! Please write more!
Jarret chapter 12 . 1/9
I'd like to think that she didn't get emotionally clobbered by Lauren. When two people are in a relationship, their identities often merge. One can lose sight of oneself and place the other's goals and dreams before theirs, losing their own identity in the first place. What Lauren did was to tell Bo that she wanted to be her own person again, securing herself once more before giving it up to another person.
Jarret chapter 8 . 1/9
Absolutely love Laurrigan/Levony!

I've really really enjoyed what you've written so far, dealing with the character split can't be easy. And I don't feel like Lewis is exactly OOC, I can actually feel Lauren in the words. It's quite beautiful actually, the imagery you've created. I understood that Lewis was the version of Lauren she wished she could be before you explained it (not sure if that was just me or everyone else got it).
Just me and myself chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Amazing, such a well thought out and well written story with a dash of much needed smut!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Super hot Doccubus scene. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Really great fic though i'm disappointed that Kenzi decided to stay mortal with Nate lol she should have lived a long life with Bo, Lauren, Hale ;) and everyone else. I really really loved the relationship between the Morrigan and Lauren and also the relationships Lauren had with Devlin and Vex. I want a sequel! Though i know that won't happen because you already tied off the loose ends of the fic. Too bad though, it would have been hilarious for Devlin to tell Bo all the stories about him and Lauren as Lewis. Or for Lauren to run into her human friends from the hospital. Btw, i really really loved the moment between Lewis and Erica, it was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I love that Lauren found friends in the Morrigan, Devlin and Vex, that was so awesome and i was hoping for more moments between them with Bo's friends thrown in too just so they could see how different Lauren was. It would have been interesting to see what Kenzi though. I would have loved more Lauren and Kenzi moments too though, it would have been sweet. Thanks for sharing, this was really good. Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
rookie802 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Nice chapter!
Doccubus21 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for an amazing story. I can't wait to see what your next story will be.
sergeik chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I can't help but want a Lewis/Bo one shot from shortly after they get together. I can't help but want a bit more of those two together. It was great to see Lauren and Bo getting it on, but part of me really liked the dynamic between Lewis and Bo trying to find their feet with one another. I wonder if they ever did get their non-date date at the CN Tower?
Kravn chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for returning to this story and giving us a happy ending. Lewis was a very interesting play on Lauren. He was Lauren's best qualities and more in order to survive and to be happy. It was a risk for you to develop but you pulled it off well. Kudos.

And thank you for the bonus chapter. Very well done.
cheekymadom chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Its over already? :(
I glad All is good shame it over I loved it,,
great to see more soon :)
enjoyed reading this a lot :)
Lgbish chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Fantastic story! loved seeing Lauren from a different prospective. Great writing!
phoenix072124 chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Great ending, loved the story
LunarMiko07 chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
Great story. loved Lauren's relationship w/ The Morrigan and the Dark Fae.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 15 . 3/8/2013