Reviews for Into the Dark
osixtytwo chapter 15 . 7/14
still consider this as one of my all-time favs and a classic, thanks so much!
Tamicia02 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I so loved supersuccubus bo and the morrigan going at it to FUNNY!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I like this until it turned into a give Bo a free pass for all of the shitty ways that she treated Lauren.
Every time they have a argument she's jumping on Dyson's dick, the fact that Lauren wasn't supposed to feel like crap about it. Almost getting sucked dry to heal him.

The Tamasin thing, dumped for Dyson for the millionth time, and Bo has the nerve to wonder why she left? There isn't enough crazy sex in the world when you feel like trash by the person you love and you are supposed to smile and be happy? So Bo is a what?

It seems she just throws it in Lauren's face, having sex where your lover can hear and you still wonder why she ran? Lauren stayed longer than any reasonable person would have.

I can see why Bo likes this version of Lewis...sounds like she could screw someone right in bed with them and Lewis would be okay with it...this Lewis is everything that Lauren wasn't willing to put up with any amount of fecal matter to be with her.

At this point I wish the Morrigan was serious about Lewis.
StormBrisingr chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
This was an intense story. I loved every second that you explored Lauren's mentality especially in terms of Lewis. I really felt all her emotions and understood how she changed throughout the story but kept true to her core self. I liked the different relationships between her and the others, especially Evony and Bo. Thanks for writing this. :)
srnmnstr chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed this story. I know it isn't the typical Doccubus but it is in all its essence. I loved how you show that the Dark has a human side as well, not all bad and evil like the show has portrayed them to be. The Light have made a bunch of mistakes and never owned up to it, I'm just glad this story revolved around the Morrigan instead.

Really love reading your stuff! Please write more!
srnmnstr chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I'd like to think that she didn't get emotionally clobbered by Lauren. When two people are in a relationship, their identities often merge. One can lose sight of oneself and place the other's goals and dreams before theirs, losing their own identity in the first place. What Lauren did was to tell Bo that she wanted to be her own person again, securing herself once more before giving it up to another person.
srnmnstr chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Absolutely love Laurrigan/Levony!

I've really really enjoyed what you've written so far, dealing with the character split can't be easy. And I don't feel like Lewis is exactly OOC, I can actually feel Lauren in the words. It's quite beautiful actually, the imagery you've created. I understood that Lewis was the version of Lauren she wished she could be before you explained it (not sure if that was just me or everyone else got it).
Just me and myself chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Amazing, such a well thought out and well written story with a dash of much needed smut!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Super hot Doccubus scene. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Really great fic though i'm disappointed that Kenzi decided to stay mortal with Nate lol she should have lived a long life with Bo, Lauren, Hale ;) and everyone else. I really really loved the relationship between the Morrigan and Lauren and also the relationships Lauren had with Devlin and Vex. I want a sequel! Though i know that won't happen because you already tied off the loose ends of the fic. Too bad though, it would have been hilarious for Devlin to tell Bo all the stories about him and Lauren as Lewis. Or for Lauren to run into her human friends from the hospital. Btw, i really really loved the moment between Lewis and Erica, it was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I love that Lauren found friends in the Morrigan, Devlin and Vex, that was so awesome and i was hoping for more moments between them with Bo's friends thrown in too just so they could see how different Lauren was. It would have been interesting to see what Kenzi though. I would have loved more Lauren and Kenzi moments too though, it would have been sweet. Thanks for sharing, this was really good. Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
rookie802 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Nice chapter!
Doccubus21 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for an amazing story. I can't wait to see what your next story will be.
sergeik chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I can't help but want a Lewis/Bo one shot from shortly after they get together. I can't help but want a bit more of those two together. It was great to see Lauren and Bo getting it on, but part of me really liked the dynamic between Lewis and Bo trying to find their feet with one another. I wonder if they ever did get their non-date date at the CN Tower?
Kravn chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for returning to this story and giving us a happy ending. Lewis was a very interesting play on Lauren. He was Lauren's best qualities and more in order to survive and to be happy. It was a risk for you to develop but you pulled it off well. Kudos.

And thank you for the bonus chapter. Very well done.