Reviews for Not The First
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Like the references to Sherlock's background with drug addiction
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This is amazing. As a side note, I would give up a kidney to go work with MSF. I'm heading towards that slowly. Back to your writing, I think you provided great and believable characterisations of both Sherlock and especially John. Love it, really do :)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."

Your portrayals of Watson are absolutely perfect. Poignant, and beautiful is a mirrored way.

Thank you very much.
becgate chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful! !
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Just getting to this one, for some reason. I find your descriptions of John's emotions, responses, expressions, and actions most satisfying. I love reading over them slowly to picture each detail in my head, then rereading to make sure I included every detail. Waiting for another season is like waiting for a download that has stalled. Reading your stories gives me the feeling of watching that download advance just a bit more, getting me closer to season 4.

I'm hoping that you're sitting at your computer right now, creating a new story.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was a wonderful character study and I believe you handled these characters beautifully.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lovely. Absolutely brilliant. I just adored John's simmering anger. Always just below the surface, so hard to control Really well done.
OrianneBlue chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Type your review here...
jack63kids chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Another gloriously good fic. Really enjoyed this, due to patient research and observation that really understands the canon and writes to fit it. You have John's 'anger management' down to a tee - this is just how he holds himself and how he sounds. Sherlock is impatient and intrusive and so, so, Sherlocky! And, though you mention Mrs H but once, one short utterance - you have her done pat too.

I can hear their voice, see their faces, feel the mood of the whole piece. There is nothing finer in fanfic than that.
Pline84 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It's just perfect.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
What a delight twist on John surviving Sherlock. That clinic would love to have John for all the reasons he listed, but especially because he really was not doing for the commendations. Well done.
302pilot chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
What a wonderful piece. It just makes perfect sense that John would do that and Sherlock would respond that way. Your knowledge of these charaters never ceases to amaze me-I love your writing! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible gift with us-your stories always make my day!
CB
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You are brilliant!
The MSF posting makes absolute sense to me.
As does your description of JW, and of how he copes.
Well done!
emjay1895 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Excellent. John's a survivor. And as a doctor, what better place to channel his grief and need to do something than go to MSF. Maybe he couldn't save Sherlock at the time, but he could help save others. Well done.
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Amazing... really great... i really love the way you write both John and Sherlock in your stories... this one is no exception... brilliant really... i bow to your work... looking forward to more. :-)