Reviews for The Cerberus Files Addenda : The Systems Alliance
IAmTheCarney chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
"Baseball continues, and the Red Sox continue to suck."
I love it.
Tiky3000 chapter 13 . 2/28/2017
The house of Maxima, Argentina and the Netherlands.

That's pretty funny. :p
RED78910 chapter 15 . 1/25/2017
Apologies for not getting around to review before this, and for my again having nothing of note to really say. Suffice it that I always find these bits illuminating.

Hope things are going alright with you.
Himuradono chapter 15 . 1/13/2017
Interesting narrative voice. IMHO, much better than Petrovsky's and a whole lot darker. A good fit to present the AIS and give a quick overview of exactly how twisted they are.

The history how the organization came to be and the questions raised by Rasa about certain aspects and the whys behind them leave us with a lot more questions than answers but I think that was your goal.
Janizary chapter 15 . 1/12/2017
And then there's the demi-lich waiting for you at the end of the module.

Oh, wait, wrong genre ;)
Skadarken chapter 15 . 1/11/2017
In my opinion, the best... story you have written. Most of the time, I'm not sure which is worse, Premiseverse or the Warhammer universe. One thing I can say is your verse gives Warhammer a run for their money. Just one question, Will these... things be... obliterated someday?
SLotH4 chapter 15 . 1/11/2017
So that was disgustingly depressing. Honestly, the whole Black Zone stinks of leviathan meddling. You have crafted something so horrific in scope and action that I don't know what to say, beyond lamenting humanity capacity for atrocity which makes this even slightly possible in real life.

Keep up the good work. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
Bravo lov
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
Interesting chapter. I I was most caught at one point by the author saying that something was crazier than he is. someone who is crazy usually doesn't know he is, so it probably would have been better to say "crazier than people think I am" than to say "– "crazy than me. ". Other than this, a grand and scary insight as so many of these chapters are. Thanks for your hard work on this. Looking forward to the main story piece coming down the road and hoping your health improves.
Burnsidhe chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
Does Cerberus know about The Message at this point in time? I was under the impression that The Message was very closely held by the Manswells, to the point that even the other High Lords of Sol didn't know of it.
Wuolong77 chapter 15 . 1/10/2017
It's kind of strange I only choose to review now, considering that I have read almost everything you have written on the Mass Effect Premiverse, but personally I think that you have outdone yourself with this particular chapter. Rasa's perspective is unique, sure, but so are Pel's, Trellani's or Kai Leng's and there is of course TIM's engaging voice that you brought to life with the Cerberus Manifesto. But even compared to the Cerberus Manifesto, Rasa's artistic and playful way with words elevates this piece of writing to a level that I consider it the best I have read of you from a purely literary standpoint.
The highpoint for me was Rasa's remark about how people were made 'supernumerary'. I literally cracked up after I looked up the word. I mean, she points out the AIS' tendency to (ab)use euphemisms, but she herself is certainly no slouch in that department. Keep up the excellent work.
Orelean chapter 15 . 1/9/2017
Another day, another excess in the Premiseverse.
Skadarken chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
Typo:
"Brutes re given" - "Brutes are given"

"they may have kill" - "they may have to kill"
Skadarken chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Typo:
"shows his bravery on the battlefield" - "show their bravery on the battlefield"

"one Estates" - "one estate"

"restricted ot the" - "restricted to the"
Skadarken chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Typo:
"and I the mess I went" - "and the mess I went"