Reviews for Proscribed
TheMoonsAndSuns chapter 1 . 2/26
Possessive Edmund was a delight. This is a one the best Edmund and Lucy stories, I have come across.
sasuhina69 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
omg i love this. i love this fancfic so much
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
So safe to say she doesn't get married...I love them together!
kickbuttowski chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I wasn't really a fan of incest stories. But this is intoxicating. It really felt like edmund, and lucy, in their darker side. But not so much a made up. I suggest other traits of sensual contacts, other than striking bold sex.
gowitheflo chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
By the way, I love how you present edmund here. It suites his first appearance as a troubled brother. My advice, you can spoilt the readers by explaining his job as the young king or how often they met daily. I'm telling you, detailes are what writers do. Sorry for being such a smart ass, lol
gowitheflo chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is so underrated, your writing is beautiful. Though I can see why it's not popular, the ending is not proper, I don't know any other word to describe it sorry. And you gave the details on the sexual part, it's not wrong, it's just that I can tell it would be better if you left the details on other scenes too. Like his cruel words to her before she confronts him or maybe shows his affection more on the daily life before and after the sexual scene. I'm not talking about evil but sweet kind of story, I meant a lot more little shows than that. Like sharing and stealing a few glances or just detailes on their lives before the conrontation. I hope you keep practicing, thank you for posting your work, have a nice day!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was just...so amazing! The emotions poured off the page, and your writing style was so good! Please write another one shot or a sequel!
catauragay chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh, god. WOW. I LOVE IT.
DarkEdmund is sexy.
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this! I really liked how you ended it and didn's have edmund experience a sudden change in personality
kisa kuchiky chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Muy buenos los dos fic que tienes, ojala escribieras mas
Arellys chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hey, I found this story and would like to translate her in french so I ask you to have the permition to do it :)

I hope I'll get the right to share it with other french reader's. Bye
doomsorceress chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love you. I love you so much for writing this.

Frankly, I think this is the couple with the most chemistry in the Narnia series. They're opposites, like dark and light, torment and brightness, and they complement each other to a T. Making Edmund darker was a great plus too.

I love your writing and this one shot was a great, erotic masterpiece of this couple. Forbidden, but brilliant.

Excellent job.
petrichorblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Type your review here...
Narnia fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I need a fan...that was absolutely scorching! Amazing job-loved your writing and characterization (Edmund as a dark stormy prince works well). I know it's been a long time, but please continue writing one-shots (of chapters) of them!
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hello Love! I'm always on the look out for Ed/Lu stories but there Are hardly any well written ones out there that really catch my attention. This one though captivated me from the summary! It's brilliant! Most people who write ed/Lu fics usually make it more of a family fic and while those are good, I truly enjoy fics like yours better. I love how ed isn't sappy and sweet, I love how you ended it, and also how he didn't change personalities at the end. This was great and I enjoyed reading it! I would love to read some more stories like this from you if your up to it! Or maybe a sequel of this one?