Reviews for Heart of a Lion
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh, yes, Snape gets to share a room with James and Sirius. Won't that go well-Remus and Peter won't stand up for anyone but themselves, if that much. Lily won't see half of what they do, and we've already seen that she likes to blame Sev for things (branch breaking incident).

And we all know how well McGonagall supervises her students (not).

Nice beginning, though. Hope it works out.
Periskyye chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I don't think I've ever seen a Snape in Gryffindor fix before; I would be very interested in seeing more of this, even just snippets.
JPElles chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This or Lily in Slytherin is always cool to see.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really like this idea and would love to see you continue it. It would really change how everything would be... Either way, it's a great story. :)
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I like this, if you do continue I'd be curious to see how you develop Severus's relationship with the Marauders and Lily.
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I always like to see a new version of the Sorting Hat's song (at least, I assume it's a new version- I've not seen it anywhere before)! Well-written as always. I've always disliked the implication that brave people are too good to be in Slytherin, but this is a story idea I've not seen before (maybe I've just been reading the wrong fanfiction, lol) and I looked forward to seeing what you'll do with it, if anything.
Sithtar chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Part of my brain usually rebels at Severus in Gryffindor. I feel that Dumbledor's remark that "We sort too soon" was something of an insult, like Slytherin wasn't good enough or that they didn't have people with bravery. Regardless of that, I think you did an excellent job of showing a young Severus being sorted into Gryffindor and his tentative inroads in becoming friends with Remus.

It is good as is and also as the start of something larger. Good luck with either choice, if you do continue it, I look forward for more.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So many ways you could go with this! I'll be interested to see if you do, and how all he dynamics will change with Severus as a Gryffindor in your capable hands. Hope to see more.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Interesting, very interesting! I hope you do follow up on this story, it makes for fun speculation. For example, with Remus and Severus being friends, where does this leave Pettigrew? And with Severus' intelligence, will he figure out Remus' secret before James and Sirius do? That's not to mention the possibility that Lily will get together with Snape instead of James. How would this change things?

red