Reviews for Ready to be Strong
rene chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Hell ya I want more
Tykell789gmail chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hello again! I read your bio and In happy your computers up and running once again. I just wanted you to know that I still occasionally reread this and wish there was more. Sooo considering and all I thought a nice reminder would do. I believe in you. Theres just so much potential for a Xander in the TWD universe I cant quite contain the feels I get. I just get this mental image of everyone continuously getting Da fuq?! face while Xander goes all murder on a few walkers and makes with the punning and such. I truly do wish to see more of this. However if real life is hectic/your muse is gone I understand totally. Hello from the internet once again :D
Angela M chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Nice, I know it's just a one off but if some time in the future you wanted to continue this, I would definitely read it.
tykell789gmail chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Just dropping a line to you again. Saw your profile update and figured Id make sure you got an email alert to remind you of this again. (This is Shannon again). Still loving the concept of this fic. In all honesty just the thought of Xander and TWD crew meeting in this type of scenario renders my brain into asdfghjll. Seriously. So, uh, yeah. Hello from the internet::::waves awkwardly:::: Hope everythings going fine with you and yours.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I liked this story so far. I hope you continue with it. Sophia dying made me sad, so this story made me smile a bit. So yep, write more and I will definitely read and review it.
shannon chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I occasionally reread this and hope for an update every few months. This is an amazing concept and seeing Xander w TWD group would be awesome. Think of this as shameless begging for more(because it is). Or maybe even an update in your profile? Just to let us know you're alive. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is really good. Keep up the good work!
Keiko Sheena chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Update?!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
*g* A reason to keep on living. Good! Who steered Sophia his way? I have to believe it was done on purpose, because he HAD just given up and decided to die.

I can soooo see Xander teaching Sophia how to defend herself against all comers. LOL

Will you continue this one? I am hoping you will! :)
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
need to continue
kc1690 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yay! She lives! Xander should be proud! And nice job explaining why it is happening. It actually makes sense.
rlmn chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I absolutely love how you gave us so much sadness for Xander and all of the others from the Btvs universe through Xander, and lifted us back up with his finding Sophia. I would love to see more on this, even if it were just a ficlet of Sophia and Xander finding Rick's group and not a mutlichaptered fic. Although, I would enjoy a multichaptered fic with such depth of feeling as your wonderful writing conveyed in this short piece.
AequusTempestas chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love it :)
ripper34 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
great story
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Interesting concept. I hope that there will be more. It's a terribly sad idea that the rest of the Scooby gang is dead though. Maybe Dawn could survive since she may very well be the embodiment of a universal concept (or constant). Though even if she did, I doubt that you'd bring her in to this story based on the tone you've set. Anyway, curious about where you'll take this.