Reviews for Black Falcon
xOxO Lost Angel OxOx chapter 30 . 5/27
I absolutely love this series and am on my way to read the sequel! You did an amazing job with this!
Guest of Awesome chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
CaiteKat chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
It'd okay so far but I have some major complaints:
1: Batman HATES guns. He would never have a protégé use them as a main weapon. This choice of weapon really bothered me.

2: What does this Black Falcon chick looks like and how old is she? I have heard or read almost no mention of what this person looks like.

3: I'm kinda disappointed with this OC. I hate it when people come up with OC's like this and nothing changes at all in the story! It doesn't have to be a major plot change! Even if you just changed the dialog around a little bit it would make it all the better! I feel like I'm just watching another episode of Young Justice with a badly drawn stick figure in every scene.

I don't want to sound like a total bitch, but this is my opinion - and me giving you some constructive criticism - but, I really think that you should take this into consideration.

P.S. Please look into getting a beta for this story. I see a lot of problems as far as plurals and past/present/future tense problems.

Thanks, CaiteKat
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
Whoa...that's very worrisome. :( awww! Happy New Years team. ;3 what did they do? :( awww. :3

Those snippets for the next installment worry me.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
*shrieks* WHAT!? THAT BASTARD /LUTHOR/ is her father!?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
That must be hard for Dick. :( what did he and Roy talk about?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Roy is awesome. :) he needs a girl.(OC) awwww. :3 who /is/ Verena's father?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
*squeals* I love it! X3 so sweet! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
They're all really good at what they do. :) awww. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Lmao! That was so very amusing. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
That had to of been a scary time. Imagine all of the accidents that happened cause all the adults disappeared. Oh no. :( poor Zatanna. :(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Too adorable! X3 awwww! I love ferrets! X3 so fluffy! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
*squeals loudly* awwwwww! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
*squeals* FINALLY! X3 though, they are a bit young still. V at least is.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 7/24/2014