Reviews for The Truth About Love
HGFan4719 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Paulitapg13 chapter 37 . 6/1/2013
AWWWW THAT WAS SO SWEET! I love how you managed to skip through the years an filled us in with all of the special events in their lives after. This was a really great story and it was a privilege to read it as well. Thank you do very much for sharing this with us.
OpenWinds309 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Oh. Man. Poor them two. That..that just hurts. And yes, I cried.
OpenWinds309 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I wasn't confused. Its most of the time obvious. Once again, you don't fail to amaze me!
OpenWinds309 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Heyo! I love this story. Its alright if they're short. I'm debating on a storyline for a EverLark fanfic. But this one by far is awesome! Not to much fluff, there's still shadows everywhere in the relationship. That's very creative of you. I shall read this until my eyes hurt. Thanks for writing it!
Rian Alexandra chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
-Aww *crying uncomtroably* i will miss this, it was so happy the whole time, i loved it!
- poor Haymitch
- I loved that guy! *Crying more*
- poor peeta, he cryed so much at the wedding. *whipping away tears*
- kisses: worked when they were 16, still worked-ish, when 50
- i bet Peeta still looked good, even 50 years old!
- there is so much to say! I cant remember half of stuff to say!
- i thought Peeta was happy with having his own kids, loved grandkids
- so much to say, i will pm you later!

This was a well-written, remarkable story that will always be one of the greatest things ive ever read (besides the origanal books, but this is pretty close) i just dont know what to say, except... i am surprised my nook is still functional, so many tears!

I am jealous of a 50 year old woman known as Katniss Mellark...
... i bet Peeta was rocking his gray hair
A Battle Inside My Heart chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
Just a cute ending to this amazing story! I loved it from the beginning, still love it to the end. :)
I-am-from-District-12 chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
Amazing ending! Loved the Everlark fluff! Excited to read any more of your stories! :) Good job!
Ms.K216 chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. God! I LOVED IT! *standing ovation* I'm so sad that this fic is over, but I do have to say I loved riding it out till the end. This last chapter with Bella and Connor growing up was beautiful. I'm sad this is it. Great job, and keep in touch.
Philippa chapter 36 . 4/21/2013
MY FEELS! :'( I am so sorry I didn't review, I lost my iPod for ages and couldn't find the fanfiction on my BlackBerry. I nearly cried when you used the 'Better tuck in that tail, little duck.' MY FEELS XD Looking forward to the epilogue :-)
Paulitapg13 chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
WOOOOOWWWWWWWW. That was absolutely beautiful. I LOVED it! I loved this last chapter, I love this story, I loove it! You made the characters grow and develop and really showed the love peeta and katniss have for each other. Great job. And the children are adorable! I love Bella.

I'm sorry to hear that there's only the epilogue left! Nooooo! Don't let people discourage you! While your readers are very important, what really matters when you're writing a story is that YOU like where it's going. You can't just give up on a dream because others say its impossible or stupid- you reach the end of it and be happy, because writing is about you. If others don't like it they don't have to read it. Period. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I can't wait for the epilogue!
GirlonFire98 chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
Another great chapter in my opinion and I also believe that all of the other chapters have been great and that it is a shame to see a great story come to an end! :)
Rian Alexandra chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
Conor is josh hutchersons brother's name! That was a great way to end it! Cant WAIT for the epilouge! They marrird 3
Rian Alexandra chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Rian Alexandra chapter 34 . 4/5/2013
I am so crying omg my friend told me of this story! I threw my head in my pillow when they were telling her of Rye