Reviews for Broken
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
poor omi
deactivated.ameths chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
this was a very powerful read.i enjoyed the characterization of Omi, especially how realistic you made the emotions. when people usually write rape scenes and torture scenes they make it so that the character would get over it quickly as if nothing had ever happened, which in real life we know not to be the case. this was a realistic story in all aspects and that was what really brought it home to me. (since usually i don't read stories like these because majority of them are badly written)

you had me on the edge of my seat with all the suspense and angst because i didn't KNOW what you were going to do next, which brought a new element to the story. honestly i was shocked that Omi lived because I was more than a little sure that he was somehow either going to die or everyone was going to die in some gruesome way. but (and don't tell anyone i wrote this) i actually was pleased with the somewhat 'happy' ending, if that's what it could be called. you left the story open for a sequel at the end (which i liked) because now we can infer what happened weeks later or perhaps months later.

Aya was by far beautifully portrayed in this story as well. i thought he was a bastard at first for not giving up the codes immediately, but then you added that twist that he didn't even know what they were because he gave them to Omi. like the characters pointed out, it was an extremely smart move because how could someone betray another person if they didn't know that they held the important information in the first place. very well thought out i must say.

one thing that i think you should revise in the ADVANCED d/4 thing in the first chapter. it really threw me off and i almost stopped reading the story because of that. i didn't know if it would continue throughout the story or not, which made me hesistant. luckily it did not and i'm glad i continued to read on.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

ameths
xa ier chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
it's really sweet and romantic! so nice!
tigerslady08 chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
Very nice. :-)
ChessKeeper chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Wow! That was so... so wow! I feel sorry for Omi. Schuldich is so a stalker.
yuffiegal chapter 11 . 10/14/2005
that was like WOW!

so very out there..-ya anyways that was great and I hope u make more stories like this one-ya:) u will have my review!:)!
Shika.Tot chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
I love this story, it was so good, you should write some more stories, because i love what you write _
WiSG chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
OMFG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Its so sad and so beautiful at the same time (well the ending is beautiful anyway) I kinda feel sorry for Nagi, he and Omi have always been my fave characters (and Aya's the one I love hehe) they're so cute so I kinda felt bad for Nagi when Ken and Yoji used him as payback. This is a story I'm gunna come back to a few times. I read Confidentiality a good while back and reread that one a few times. Good stories, ja ne (bye)!
Wolfie chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
So wicked...

So good...
artemis347 chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
KAWAII! i love this fic! evil schuls! nice aya! he's so hot! great job!
Shadow's Angel chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
wow... *doesn't know what to say* ... I like this one! ... *is still stunned*... Probably the best Schwarz fic I've read, very violent, slightly disturbing, cool. (of course i'm known to have a twisted sense of things) I give it 10 stars a 2 thumbs up!
C chapter 11 . 11/19/2004
That was really sad... I've been crying my eyes out reading it. But... But the end is just so beutiful! I love it.
Hinata chapter 10 . 11/13/2004
Oh my freaking god, OH MY FREAKING GOD. GAR GAR GAR GAR. Anyway, once I Finish this lovely story, I need to find more Omi torture ficcies. .; Nyah. Ja ne.
Hinata chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
DBHSZFbmn vlnava fdkjjkjjk fjdjbk df fk a S Fgjfkk fl chuif hndfkj jvn fdn hv fgadgdf gfdg !.; Love the story.
celtic-fire chapter 11 . 9/20/2004