Reviews for Eighteen Colors, Fifty Shades
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
uwaaa! please make more! this is soooooo good!
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I like these little stories of all the characters...:)
Mermaid Monster chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Aww! CUTE! 'Wishes' and 'Weddings' are my favorite ones from this batch! I like how innocent Kaoru seems to be whereas Masato's mindset is so amusing and legit.
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Adorable. Simply adorable.
Mermaid Monster chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Wow! These prompts are all so super! I like that each hold such deep meaning and really pack a punch, despite being expressed in only a few sentences. I think my favorites ones so far are 'Tears' and 'Speed', even though I really do love the others as well. I look forward to what other ideas you have in store for this! :)
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Yeessss. Although these buggers are really, super short, they tell you so much about the characters mentioned therein. Telling an entire story in a few sentences takes practiced finesse and some raw talent. I especially enjoyed the bits about the twins and Mai.

Thank you for continuing this series. I look forward to the next installment. :)
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Loved it :D
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
While these are neat snippets from the minds of B and C-list characters that everyone else in the fandom neglects, your story formatting makes this really hard to read. Your Author's Notes are way too long, adding in the song lyrics don't add much and...ehh. Everything just looks so cluttered and disorganized. If you did away with the lyrics and the long Author's Monologues, this would be very enjoyable to read.
Fuu Sen chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
You underestimate my power
envysparkler chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it, this story was beautiful.