Reviews for Friendship is Life
Vampire Breath chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
ohh so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:)
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
wow Yaar

So true Friendship is so precious... why to give it a name of love just all are saying it

I love this story thanks for writing it

although U scratch a old wound in My heart but then to it feel nice to get it scratched again
Originals143 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
: I really have no intention of continuing this story as of now. That is the reason I have mentioned "The End". If I come up with any similar idea, I will surely post it with some other story! But this story ends here! :) Anyways, thanks a lot for liking it! :)
Metallic Mist chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
all the best!
Cidian.Me chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awesomee...! Hats of to this MASTERPIECE of ours
darknite0403 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Why should I even feel the need to have a boyfriend, when my friends are my life! Love can never be trusted! But friends! They stay with us till eternity!

And

And when they give each other all that by just staying as friends - which even two lovers musn't be giving each other – then I would say, let them be friends!

Loved these lines... Great work. A spl bonding expressed in spl way ;)
DewDrop29 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow it was awsome loved it:)
u done it really well it was amazing.
poesiariptide chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is just ADORABLE. :) :)
brilliantly done!
and like i always say...
u don't need a love interest who'll make u cry,
a friend who'll put up a mourning poster for u is enough :D
Originals143 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
143CID-Abhi : thank u so much for liking it! :) Well, as of now, I haven't thought of writing any continuation for this. But if I come across any idea, I'll definitely write it down! :)
Raven'sCAT chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
aww I loved it and I think you should try and continue this story it's seriously amazing. I like how you made them high school students and i think Vivek and Tarika are good friends in real life and Tasha and Tarika i'm sure are best friends.