Reviews for I Promise
Sy chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh my gosh, so cute. Well done!
Passing-Glance chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Babies...make man crumble. LOL Loved this little short. So cute and nicely put together!
Wildfly chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
hotsasukefan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
this is so cute!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
You are amazing. Could you write one about the day she came back? They end with them ten feet apart! itKills me that ending!
SITARA R chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I want more loved this story.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I can imagine things happening just this way.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like how Lady Choi warned Dae Man. He's just so funny and loyal. He cared so much about Choi Young and Eun Soo. Dae Jang is so cute, being scared of his infant daughter. That's funny and adorable..
Sidi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ohh this one was so good. I really like how your words flow :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved it. I hope you will continue to write more. Not sure if you wrote about their meeting under the tree, the night at the inn, and the wedding and maybe even a fishing trip during their honeymoon. I thnk you will write well and really hope ypu will do so...
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww. So many feels! So sweet.
lora chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i love it... please write another one.
moneycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
stories like this are why i love fanfiction. it's let's me hold on to the characters that I've grown to love just that much longer and enjoy to see how the story could have continued. I loved the bits of humor that you laced throughout.
beautifully written...thanks so much for sharing
Heather02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story because of so many reasons. First of all, you described Eun Soo and Choi Young perfectly, like in the drama. I like to see our Dae Jang having a family after Eun Soo returned, and since the writer and director didn't give us that in the drama, I was hoping that someone would write about it. I wish you will write more chapters for this story, maybe a few years down the road, when little Eun Soo is bigger and hanging out with the Woodalchi. :)
nanu107 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG that's so cute. Love it! Keep it up!