Reviews for I Promise
Passing-Glance chapter 1 . 3/11
Babies...make man crumble. LOL Loved this little short. So cute and nicely put together!
Wildfly chapter 1 . 2/11
Cool
hotsasukefan chapter 1 . 1/26
this is so cute!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 1/7
You are amazing. Could you write one about the day she came back? They end with them ten feet apart! itKills me that ending!
SITARA R chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I want more loved this story.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I can imagine things happening just this way.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like how Lady Choi warned Dae Man. He's just so funny and loyal. He cared so much about Choi Young and Eun Soo. Dae Jang is so cute, being scared of his infant daughter. That's funny and adorable..
Sidi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ohh this one was so good. I really like how your words flow :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved it. I hope you will continue to write more. Not sure if you wrote about their meeting under the tree, the night at the inn, and the wedding and maybe even a fishing trip during their honeymoon. I thnk you will write well and really hope ypu will do so...
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww. So many feels! So sweet.
lora chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i love it... please write another one.
moneycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
stories like this are why i love fanfiction. it's let's me hold on to the characters that I've grown to love just that much longer and enjoy to see how the story could have continued. I loved the bits of humor that you laced throughout.
beautifully written...thanks so much for sharing
Heather02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story because of so many reasons. First of all, you described Eun Soo and Choi Young perfectly, like in the drama. I like to see our Dae Jang having a family after Eun Soo returned, and since the writer and director didn't give us that in the drama, I was hoping that someone would write about it. I wish you will write more chapters for this story, maybe a few years down the road, when little Eun Soo is bigger and hanging out with the Woodalchi. :)
nanu107 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG that's so cute. Love it! Keep it up!
ZVKG-ai chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awww. I love this. I really like your writing style too. I can picture/imagine Eun Soo and Choi Young in your story. They're very spot on, although, I would think that Eun Soo would be fighting Lady Choi and Young soo much more if they were to take away her favorite food. But the way you weave the story, I could see how that can happen also. Thank you. I'm looking forward to more 'Faith' fics from you.

I'm sooo happy that people are writing more now.