Reviews for Stars
Reader chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Mind blown. That's . . . really interesting. Wow. Good story.
Tool Shed Inc chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm going to admit it. I choked up a bit on this one. Bravo, Fabiana Walles, bravo.
Fabiana Walles chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AN ANSWER TO KATE

Is my story fluffy or creepy? ;) These two adjectives exclude one another.

I agree the conception of reincarnation is very difficult and sometimes confusing as two souls in different lives may be bounded by different kinds of relations. So, in one life they may be friends, in another - siblings, or a parent and a child, or another kind of relatives, in the next life the same souls may become a husband and a wife... etc.

I'm not sure I believe in reincarnation. I just used this conception for the plot. And this fic doesn't show my views on the universe, God, life/death and so on. It's only a fantasy - take it as it is.
Kate Blackstone chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hi,

On one side this one-shot briliantly written. The reader just don't read non-humun -non-earth- stuff, he/she feels it.
And of course it sounds really, really, interesting: sadness, love, hope, full of emotions and of course this spiritulaity(?)...!
"Don't look for a place for me – I am already here. With you. And for you. Because some of our stars will always be the same." - best line! :)

On the other hand I dislike it because for my taste it's to fluffy.
And if you see Clarice and Hannibals as lovers and now his sister is reborn as his lover - that's a little bit creepy...

But in the end I think I really like this oneshot! :)
MajorBachman chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Not just a 'thank you', but a 'dedicated to'? Well, now you've got me blushing!

I really, really liked this one-shot (as you already know, but now the whole world may hear so), it's intense and profound. I'll admit a story like this is beyond my capabilities, you've really captured that not-of-this-earth feeling in your words.

My rating for this jewel? 5/5 stars! ;-)