Reviews for The Return
You continuing this? What a fabulous story! I read the whole thing in 2 days because I was addicted!
HWAGlendalough chapter 73 . 3/30
Great story - so well done! Oh how I'd love to see how this one ends.
ConfusedArchaeologist chapter 73 . 3/24
Just read through this in one sitting, I really hope you finish it :D
Geezworld234 chapter 73 . 3/2
This is really good- love the concept. Please update soon!
Nettfunk chapter 73 . 1/1
I have been reading this wonderful story over Christmas and have to say it really is incredible. You have done an excellent - perhaps even epic - job of recreating the heart and spirit of the show. I know you're probably very busy but I want to join in the chorus of "finish it, finish it!" I lookin forward to reading the conclusion.
NobodyToo chapter 73 . 7/26/2014
I hope to see the return of this story very soon!
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 73 . 2/23/2014
Just read this story from beginning and I have to say that it's just wonderful. I hope that you'll continue with it someday.
Guest chapter 73 . 2/17/2014
I can't wait for the proposal! This is great (:
Nobody Too chapter 72 . 2/15/2014
To me, the last scene is just fine.
I was so happy to see a new chapter up this morning!
Guest chapter 72 . 2/15/2014
Yay for some happiness! Keep up the great work!
Bridget Weinstock chapter 72 . 2/15/2014
You have to be kidding about the last scene. You've captured the way the character moves his face so perfectly, and your OCs are easy to visualise as well. (Same with Niamh and Assumpta and Brendan earlier on, of course.)

And this whole subplot is so true to the original, too - Peter's superpower IS people-geometry, figuring how to set everyone on the path where they can help everyone else.
Bridget Weinstock chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
I love how this chapter parallels the end of Series 1, when she's afraid of being driven out of business and they're both afraid of losing each other. This time, though, all the fears and hopes and dreams come spilling out, finally bursting the dam. Pride and shame both finally wash away.

Oh, and Sam. Such a good way to prove to Assumpta that the church and the city are in good hands, even without Peter.

I can't believe this is almost over. It's playing out so perfectly but I'm just not ready to part with it.
Guest chapter 70 . 2/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Eninaj chapter 70 . 2/5/2014
Oh no no nooo! How much more can you put them through? The poor things, why do they never just share what's on their minds? Why, why?

I find your scenario totally believable by the way. You're really making us feel what their sacrifices actually mean to them, by giving us. You've breathed real life into Peter's Manchester existence.

Keep going!
Nobody Too chapter 70 . 2/2/2014
Argh! Please update again soon!