Reviews for Heart of Possibility
Little Shinn chapter 6 . 2/28
keep going
hope to see you update soon
Warrior Nun chapter 6 . 1/10
I have come across this fanfiction a long time ago and since I've watched the anime adaptation of Devil Survivor 2, I'm getting into Yamato's fascination of Hibiki (even going as far as proclaiming that he should submit to him and that Hibiki belongs to him) so I'm interested on your take of Chihiro/femHibiki's interactions with Yamato, will Yamato go yandere whenever she interact with new people or her friends in the near future?

That I would love to see!
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I really hope you update soon!
It's an awesome story!
Choumei chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Haha I like this
I hope Chihiro gets Byakko though
Or will she not?
Anyway, please update
Cynthia!
Sm chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Finally an update! And Yamato! Can't wait for yamato x chihiro moments!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Dubhe... I hate it... And yes, it's going to be day 1 now and follows the next days! (Don't know why but I never like the first day)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
awesome i hope u update soon
toran chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
You update it!
I'm so happy to read this! Thank you!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Good chapter, though I think it would be nice if you can make it longer. I can't wait for the next update. Please update soon!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
You updated! Yay! And hehe, for some reason, I like the first scene xD
cute little witch alice chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
It's not bad or horrible. Your fic is really great I'm waiting for the next chapter .o
Frost190 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Update as soon as you can, please _
Eiida-chan chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This is interesting! The Protagonist is a girl, and Miyako also make an appearance! I hope you can continue this story :)
Kohaku-chi.No.Kawa chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I agree with your first statement of the story! Can wait to see what happens!
smileyface chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
That chapter was fine XD. And you wrote Yamato well. All in all I'm really enjoying your fanfic. Please continue. .
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »