Reviews for Reason to Hope
Awhhh!
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Nice. I liked it!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well done. I liked the way you incorporated some of the viewers responses too. Fun to see what gave him a bit of hope. Darcy in a towel.
notusingaccount19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hi! I love all of your LBD writing! It's all really great :) Keep on writing! Your a brilliant story teller!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i want to give Darcy a hug! it would have been horrible watching that!
caitlyn.stark chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Here is some love! This story was great, pulling together all of the amazing pieces that make up the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and showing us a side we didn't really get to see.

I would love to actually see Mr and Mrs Bennet.
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Fantastic. That was great. Angst-but not full-blown, because there's that great thing at the end about the bow-tie. (I'm so waiting for Lizzie to compare him to Dr. Who. Please. Let it be cannon). I also loved the thing with the agoraphobic lobster.
As for your questions, which I quite enjoy answering:
Mrs. Reynolds. Cannot wait.
NO. de Bourgh. That will be a treat. (Maggie Smith? Maybe? Please?)
-Tay.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was the most awesome of these I have read. Simply superb! I hope there will be more?
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Bow tie . . . tee hee! I love how you worked the tweets in and I liked your explanation of why he wrote the letter.
Lotuslita chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it! Great job!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Adorable! I love LBD! ;) Impressive-I am often very critical of adaptations...but it is done so well that even I can't
Complain!
kallalily chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this! I like the way you captured Darcy's character and his reactions to the videos. Love! :)
emma chapter 1 . 12/4/2012