Reviews for Warmth Of the Pack
CadgetCat31 chapter 4 . 4/15
To be honest I'm okay with any of them as a couple which makes this cute and fun to read since you have them all close together :)
CadgetCat31 chapter 2 . 4/15
To be honest outta the WR fanfiction a I've read so far this is my favorite I'm not %100 sure if you ship KibaxHige but I like this kind of story. Same goes for TsumexToboe you're not like other writers making it totally obvious which to me makes it a little better to read
CadgetCat31 chapter 1 . 4/15
Just 1st chapter is awesome :D You're so great with detail and you make each character sound just alike on the show. Poor Kiba
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Short, but so much lovely angst. Need more!
Asuka1920 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
If you're going to add more please do.
doom kitty chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Ooh is there gonna be more? Ooh is pretty good story yeah mi loves it! Yew should keep writing more ,
Not tellin chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I really like the plot it's really sweet and good, but you may wanna go back to brush up on the spelling and grammar. Not to criticise, just a thought. :)
Not tellin chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I really like the plot of this story it's really sweet and good, but you may wanna go back to edit the spelling and grammar a little. Not to criticise, just a thought.
aftertheshadows chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
hey i like your work but i feel you should take a little more time in detail and have better spacing in between events u no like have them travel a bit farther before meeting the machines and also toeboe is more referred to "runt" sorry i don't want to sound mean but i am just giving you some advice for your next fanfiction and i am a really big fan of wolfs rain so i am kind of picky about it XD.
yo chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Nice job and no Kiba! X3 Kiba is my favourite!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Lol
trolldocka chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
please keep writing! so good story, loved it!
Gabwolfgirl chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Please write more soon. This fanfic is the best one for wolf's rain that I've seen so far.