Reviews for Warmth Of the Pack
Asuka1920 chapter 4 . 1/2
If you're going to add more please do.
doom kitty chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Ooh is there gonna be more? Ooh is pretty good story yeah mi loves it! Yew should keep writing more ,
Not tellin chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I really like the plot it's really sweet and good, but you may wanna go back to brush up on the spelling and grammar. Not to criticise, just a thought. :)
Not tellin chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I really like the plot of this story it's really sweet and good, but you may wanna go back to edit the spelling and grammar a little. Not to criticise, just a thought.
aftertheshadows chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
hey i like your work but i feel you should take a little more time in detail and have better spacing in between events u no like have them travel a bit farther before meeting the machines and also toeboe is more referred to "runt" sorry i don't want to sound mean but i am just giving you some advice for your next fanfiction and i am a really big fan of wolfs rain so i am kind of picky about it XD.
yo chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Nice job and no Kiba! X3 Kiba is my favourite!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Lol
trolldocka chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
please keep writing! so good story, loved it!
Gabwolfgirl chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Please write more soon. This fanfic is the best one for wolf's rain that I've seen so far.
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Very nice.
Cupcakes11 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Great job on the story. I love Wolf's Rain. I wish I want to write one but I don't know how.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
oh please please update! i luv this so far and i cant wait to read the 'kiba kicking ass part'
AlicexWonderland chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Update soon! More more!
Wolf girl chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! 3
AlicexWonderland chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I love love love your story! Thank you for the update! Please update soon! :)