Reviews for Playtime
yana chapter 2 . 1/23
oh my gosh this is so perfect!

You should totally continue it, just sayin' 3
hahahaharlequin chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Great ending, I must say!

Is it okay to request for an Omake, or something? Like, Hayato and Ryuuichi finally being able to do the frick frack ...

o

Huzzah for HayaRyuu !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
That was Really awesome and great you should really make more of both of them they are just so good to tease and stuff. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was hilarious! I hope you make more stories of these two their just so cute together, don't you agree?
Mikurira chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
DAAAMMNNN ITS SO CUTEEEEE
Yukio Lover chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
lol i laughed so hard "Aniki, why are you eating Ryuu-niichan?" priceless XD best ending ever

(I wish you would have done another chapter of them you know...doing it)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
XD omg really you should make more seriously of this couple
xChaosRebornx chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOO! u had me dying from laughter! that ending was sooo cute and sooo HILARIOUS! I loved it!

... omg imma read this again!

great fanfic by the way! HAYAxRYUU FOREEVERRRRR
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I COULD NEVER STAY AS QUIET AS USAIDA, ID LAUGH AS SOON AS THEY WERE ANNOUNCED AS NEWLYWEDS! And..."Eyefucking" I like that. I may use that one day to annoy my friends. *evil laughter* Fu fu fu prepare yourself, companions...
blazed-wings chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I swear to God if I was the type who got nosebleeds easily, i'd be dead from blood loss. i was squealing and hitting my bed, at it was 2am. my sisters must've thought i was crazy.
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh My God! This is hilarious!
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ha! Ha! Oh my god! It's so funny! I can understand how Usaida feels!(o)
mcflyslashyaoi chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
That was hot and amazing and everything nice!
Smiling Child- Lived to smile chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
OH GOD,you do not know how many times I nearly died from laughing while I was reading this,GOOD JOB
Utasaki N chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
*Holds in laugh* I-I...Th-That...was *burst out laughing* That was so embarrassing everyone saw what happen thank god for Usaida for stopping them or else all these children innocent will disappear forever and support Yaoi because of it I loved it! XDDDD I don't mind if it wasn't a fluff or a little less fluff I absolute loved every moment and I love the paring so much its so cute! and the manga I hope you can make another story like this I became upset with it! XDDDDDD /