Reviews for The Great Mouse Conspiracy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
Awww this was really sweet! Always thought The Great Mouse Detective to be underrated. It’s one of my favourite Disney movies. This was really quite well done!
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Oh I love it
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I really liked this fic. And it made me want to read more stories about Basil, Dowson and co. reacting to events in "Sherlock". For example - it would be cool to see how Basil reacts to Sherlock coimng back from dead. Also Dowson's line: "I wouldn't forigve you, if you did it to me." made me want to read a story like that.

Your fanfic was wonderful - the way everything played out; the Holeless Network, Garts etc. It's just a masterpiece. You should write another Great Mouse Detective/Sherlock crossovers, because this one is just awesome.
The Fire Rain Warrior chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was great! I loved the 'holeless network' thing especially! Could I use that in the Great Mouse Detective fanfiction I'm working on, so long as I credit you? Because it really is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Awesome. I especially loved the "holeless network"!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This was amazing! So cute and sweet. I love the Holeless Network!
princesszora chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is awesome!
NightFuryofGallifrey chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Okay, I can't decide whether to squeal or cry with delight. That was really, really fantastically amazing and beautiful and I think my life has now been made. 8D
Beautifully wonderful and alskdjfalsfjd
Fantastic job!
hannah!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That was very nicely done. Good job blending the two series together so well.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
"Holeless Network," I love it! Nice job blending the two fandoms together.
StarRose chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
D'AWWW!
Disney Magic and Sherlock. Thank you indeed.
Oh yeah, and the Holeless Network. The HOLELESS NETWORK.
I laughed.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
One of my all all-time favorite cartoons! Thanks for bringing them back to help our Sherlock. Wonderful!

D.
star-eye chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was great! I love the idea of Basil and Dawson solving the mystery of Sherlock then helping John to clear Sherlock's name.
Kerttu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I LOVE you for this crossover! It is PERFECT!
Rayner Fox chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome short story. Fits their personalities and abilities perfect.