Reviews for Hook, Line and Sinker
HookEmma99 chapter 7 . 4/15
Wow, this is reeeally good! :) You are really in character with these guys, its great! :) Puhleeeeez update this fic soon?!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 4/10
I'm enjoying the story and look forward to more!
Love your story hope you could up date sooner!
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 3/15
Love it! I seriously love it
Nouqueret chapter 4 . 1/1
The story has finally started to get interesting, I personally like the stories when the leave the ouat plot and start getting there own plots.
a.touch.eclectic chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Yay! More Hook/Henry bonding! What's going to happen now that Hook is in town?
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Good chapter, except I don't really like Emma being SO affected by Hook, SO quickly, and not DOING anything to defend against it. She's acting like a huffy school-girl, all "Don't you do that or else I'll - hmph!" and then stomping off. But the rest of them seem really in-character and I'm enjoying the story.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Okay. Seriously. They hear a gunshot and they BRING HENRY ALONG TO CHECK IT OUT? Is David a complete idiot? (Oh, wait. I've watched this show. Never mind.)
a.touch.eclectic chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I love Hook and Henry together! I can't wait until they get some real bonding moments!
5289belle chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
He shouldn't turn his back on Charming...although I did like how he was more concerned with the fact she shot his ship :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
When will you post the next chapter ?
I loved chapter 4 and I want to see the cont. PLEASE POST SOON . Soon isn't soon enough . Haha , no pressure ...
Nifty Nina chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Great chapter. I think you captured emma perfectly in what she would do if she heard henry mention jolly roger and captain hook. Thanks for the update!
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I love them! Their bickering was perf
beverlie4055 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012