Reviews for Voices of Eternity
Emily83 chapter 8 . 4/9
Oh, please keep this story going!
girly1026 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
This is really good could you please update your story that would be great just wow
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Is it an understatement to say that it's an understatement to say that these people (Odin, Thor and Frigga) SERIOUSLY royally screwed up super big time?
pallyndrome chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Do you plan to ever continue this?
lydfownie14 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
ohhhhhhhhhh
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
please update soon!
Miss3y chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Dammit! I was all excited to read more and it ended! Please update soon! ]
Sonya-Valentine chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
This chapter, I like it... ANOTHER! XD sorry, is cheesy, I know, but I just had to!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I love this fanfiction! It is beautifully written and I love the story line! Please continue!
ye'oldsoomin chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
No Loki! Aw... please don't hurt him too much!

Awesome story and chapter with really good balance of the real story and your own little twist. Loki's POV is juat wonderful to read through and the Thor relationship is so sweet.

Hopefully the Warrior three and Lady Sif will be able to come again too and save Loki! Or will Loki manage to save himself?...

Great job and looking forward to the next update!
Elise chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Nice chapter! :) Thx for the update!
Child of the Night13 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Double wow! This is better than the movie itself update oh and can you also soon update cross reality?
Child of the Night13 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Whoa!
Ynath Esrith chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Why wasn't Loki able to use his magic? He *is* a sorcerer, which means that even unarmed, he's not without resources...
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I wish they'd kept the Laufey-finds-out-the-truth bit in the movie! This is a wonderful interpretation of it though. What will happen to Loki now?