Reviews for Voices of Eternity
FallingStarsAndPaperFlowers chapter 14 . 7/26
Wow. I have no idea what to say. This story was absolutely amazing. I can honestly say it's better than most books I've read. God I can't wait to read your other stories. I checked your profile, and apparently the sequel for this has not been written yet. I sincerely hope that changes soon. I am sure that I'm not the only one who wants more. Please, I'm willing to get on my hands and knees to beg. You absolutely need to write the sequel, the story is too good not to continue.
juventus chapter 14 . 6/23
I love your stories! Hope you can post the sequel soon! Awesome job!
rin2004 chapter 14 . 6/19
amazing story
LenKiryuu chapter 14 . 6/2
Oh, lord. What can I say? I loved it. I really did.
This is a fucking master piece and I'm going to re-read it soon.
Congratulations for making suck a gorgeous work.
Uggghhh, my feeeelsss, you broke my heart so many timeeess
I don't know if I should love or hate you. I chose the first, anyway.
Sooo, where is the sequel? I need it ;;!
singleloki chapter 14 . 5/17
I am so glad you will continue in this. Yes, it will need more explanation on what happened to Loki. How did he manage to get to Earth? And you are writing that Thor disappeared six months ago and Lokis "death" must happen right after that. So where Loki was six months? It certainly will be interesting explanation. Also his poor appearance (Loki was more fancy dressed when he fell). And his injury. I am looking forward to sequel.
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 14 . 5/17
I have greatly enjoyed this AU version of events. Glad there's a sequel!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 14 . 5/17
Look forward to seeing Loki blossoming away from Thor and Asguard. Could Loki find love along with friendship and redemption on Earth?
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 14 . 5/17
I just got caught up with this, I was sickly sorry :( it was very good and yaaaaay a sequel! these last three chapters were SOOOO good!
hazeldragon chapter 14 . 5/17
Great job... Looking forward to the sequel
Cinell chapter 3 . 5/16
Loki is sounding like a pissed off girlfriend...
I love this story. I'm crying right now! *sniffles*
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 13 . 5/14
Unlike the end of Thor, there is no doubt Loki intended to commit suicide.
singleloki chapter 13 . 5/14
This chapter was so heartbreaking. I really didnt see that coming (Loki actually jumping off the bridge). I thought he would be convinced to stay by Thor. I really didnt expect this and I am curious what happen next. I dont regret Laufey, he is bastard anyway. But I feel so sad for Loki, he was so broken and defeated in mind. I dont know what will happen next. I am really anxious for next chapter.
Silvermane1 chapter 13 . 5/14
Can Loki frost giant brother keep the casket of winter to rebuild their home
singleloki chapter 12 . 5/13
Loki totally fucked up this. What did he think? It was stupid of him, unless he has some other plan in mind yet. I cannot imagine what will happen next. Will he manage to stop Bifrost from destroying Alfheim? And what about Frigga and Odin? Why Odin didnt wake up yet? I really need to know what will happen. Nice chapter and I am looking forward to next. :-)