Reviews for Voices of Eternity
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 7/31
I've never been a fan of any of Thor's friends, especially Sif. I think another author put a pretty fine point on it. Sif, more than any of them, should understand what Loki deals with day in and day out, being different and outside of the norm. She had to strive to get where she is and instead of embracing Loki, she joined in with the bullying once she received some recognition. It's offensive.
AyaEmett chapter 14 . 2/25
WHERE IS THE SEQUEL!? I NEEEEEED THE SEQUEEEEEEEEEL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASEE
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Oh my gosh! The feels! (;0;)(;_;) changed my perspective of loki and whole new light on him and his personality before the insanity happens in Thor. He so innocent and shy of many things and vulnerable, like a child. Which he is since he should be around the age 17 at least in midgard years. Then having him jump off, just crushed my heart. It's like, I have no home and no place to exist. Then like, everywhere is so evil and has war and I'm to weak to exist in this world only a child of light dimming out and not able to do things right blackning my view and ability to exist in this. Please update : have loki learn about life, and life on earth, and how people still go on through the worst. Please message back on idea! And update soon. Sorry about big paragraph.
bloodamber chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Fantastic story! Can't wait for the sequel! :) I always wanted to know what would have happened if Loki would have found out his lineage under different circumstances...thanks for making that a reality!
FallingStarsAndPaperFlowers chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Wow. I have no idea what to say. This story was absolutely amazing. I can honestly say it's better than most books I've read. God I can't wait to read your other stories. I checked your profile, and apparently the sequel for this has not been written yet. I sincerely hope that changes soon. I am sure that I'm not the only one who wants more. Please, I'm willing to get on my hands and knees to beg. You absolutely need to write the sequel, the story is too good not to continue.
juventus chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
I love your stories! Hope you can post the sequel soon! Awesome job!
rin2004 chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
amazing story
LenKiryuu chapter 14 . 6/2/2015
Oh, lord. What can I say? I loved it. I really did.
This is a fucking master piece and I'm going to re-read it soon.
Congratulations for making suck a gorgeous work.
Uggghhh, my feeeelsss, you broke my heart so many timeeess
I don't know if I should love or hate you. I chose the first, anyway.
Sooo, where is the sequel? I need it ;;!
singleloki chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I am so glad you will continue in this. Yes, it will need more explanation on what happened to Loki. How did he manage to get to Earth? And you are writing that Thor disappeared six months ago and Lokis "death" must happen right after that. So where Loki was six months? It certainly will be interesting explanation. Also his poor appearance (Loki was more fancy dressed when he fell). And his injury. I am looking forward to sequel.
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I have greatly enjoyed this AU version of events. Glad there's a sequel!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Look forward to seeing Loki blossoming away from Thor and Asguard. Could Loki find love along with friendship and redemption on Earth?
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I just got caught up with this, I was sickly sorry :( it was very good and yaaaaay a sequel! these last three chapters were SOOOO good!
hazeldragon chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Great job... Looking forward to the sequel
Cinell chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
Loki is sounding like a pissed off girlfriend...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2015