Reviews for Coming Undone
Baow chapter 11 . 2/8
Great fic. What I liked most is how Stiles went from jumping at shadows to kicking ass. The surprise twist ending was also a treat. Very nice.

When he 'did what he had to do', ... wow. Respect.

You definitely showed the awesomeness of Stiles.
Aurum18 chapter 6 . 1/5
Hey I love this fanfiction it's awesome. There's someone on ao3 called KouriArashi are you the same person?
DATE WITH LYDIA?!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
great story! thank you.
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
I enjoyed the whole story! It's suprising but there really aren't that many (that I've read so far) with BAMF Stiles. Which is baffling to me because even in the show they down play just how awesome he is... The amount of times he's saved the pack's asses is... Sad.
A maze thing chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
This was a great story! I'm actually really upset that I finished it. I think that you captured all the characters perfectly, and I love the fact that you actually made them connect with each other better than in the show (at least at times). Everyone kinda of glossed over the fact that Laura died and how Derek lost his entire family, and it makes sense for Stiles to be able to connect with him on that. Plus, I absolutely love all of the dog-piling, sleeping fluff! I wish that they turned into werewolves in the show. Ugh, I'm so glad you've written more in this AU! Now I'm going to have to go read those as well!
SullyR chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Peter has messed him up. Badly. Love the fic. Great timing, too, since I finished rewatching Season Two for the billionth time. I am refreshed of memory.
CrimeShowWatcher13 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Please continue writing these AU stories. I really enjoyed it and loved how it ended, it leaves it open for the rest of the series to come in and I can't wait to see the alpha pack take in what's going on in Beacon Hills.
treeangel chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I love this story. Not only did you create a great story, but I think you wrote it wonderfully. And I love the characterizations of all the characters, too!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Awsome fanfic that you made here it was one that I enjoyed a lot ( pics don't have meaning whatsoever, just made for fun kekekeke)
TurtleNamedPeanu chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Ohhhhhmmmmgeeeee! I can't believe that I hadn't found this story sooner! I immensely enjoyed reading this story and found the idea of Stiles being the Alpha totally awesome!
gosteadyonme chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
On a side note. 'flaming Man Of Iron' can go suck it. I get everyone having an opinion but are you stupid?! It's all about Pack Mentality, sure you may not hug your guy friends like that but a pack would. It's like a brother to brother relationship!
gosteadyonme chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I can't even think of how many times I've read this story now! Ha, it's this last chapter, it pops into my head all the time I just have to read it! It's one of my favourites of the series, the BIG reveal. Although it ties with the dinner scene in the Alpha story (; You're an awesome writer and this is by far in my top five fanfics! (:
GlitterVan chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Omg love this story read it all in two days lol.
Lilyzinha chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I really love the idea about Stiles learning how to handle a gun, just in season they gave him a bat but doesn't it would make more sense if he had a gun?! he's father is the sherriff