Reviews for The Realisation of Freedom
Please update. Please keep writing.
Hi,
I just wanted to write and say how much I love your stories. If you would write more, that would be fantastic. I know you probublly won't, and you probubbly don't read your reviews anymore, but... please...
cindylili chapter 6 . 2/19
Are you going to ever finish this? I want to see the war from another point of view
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/19
This was... dark.
Realistic, though.
I liked it.
Toxophilite chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Yay. I know you haven't updated in quite some time, I'm just happy to be reading again.
Toxophilite chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I wish you could have seen my face when I realized you were writing a fourth story. It's been too long! I've been away and was feeling nostalgic when I decided to browse FFN for fun. Only then I came across this, and it felt like a bomb had gone off within my body. I hope you're still around
MockingJayBurning chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This is really good, are you going to continue it? Just 'cause I really like it, so I really hope you are (:
Matt Diesel chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I've had a good time reading the past 3 books in this series, and I'm hoping you'll update soon!
Alannah chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Just to let you know, I still read this fanfic and my love for it has not faded! I hope there is an update sometime! :)
AelianaSagitta chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
PLEEEEEASE write more! Please please please!
HyperCloud chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
I really am enjoying this story, I hope she interacts with the other victors soon and I hope you update soon, we are all still here.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Did you die? If you didn't please update. Your stories are amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
It may be too late to retcon this: but do you remember the part in Mockingjay when Katniss and crew duck into a Capitol apartment and stumble upon a woman wearing a garish robe, eating a sausage? Katniss quickly shoots her before she can raise an alarm, and then she's disgusted with herself because it's the first time she's ever killed a noncombatant without warning.

Wouldn't it be great if that woman was Astoria?

(I'm sorry I don't remember exactly when you placed Astoria's death; I've read your whole quadrilogy at such a rate that I can't pinpoint some of the events!)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
If you still have any plans for the plot of this story, I'm begging you to update it! Please please please! (Reading this story must be like surviving Prisca's torture chamber, because I never thought I'd be reduced to begging either. But it's a good kind of torture ;)