Reviews for The Realisation of Freedom
agala chapter 1 . 9/13
I'm not native english speaker, but i want to leave review for this amazing story
I would like to mention your great writing ability and your wide imagination. Your story take me in another universe and i hope, that you will continue write about Cashmere's alternative story. The idea of freedom trilogy is absolutely genius.
I don't know what i can say further, because i only finish to read. i can't recite my thoughts in appropriate way.
i just hope that author will appear in this week, or month, or at least year. I love your story so much
I hoping that you will keep writing c:
people are still here...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Please update. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I just wanted to write and say how much I love your stories. If you would write more, that would be fantastic. I know you probublly won't, and you probubbly don't read your reviews anymore, but... please...
cindylili chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Are you going to ever finish this? I want to see the war from another point of view
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was... dark.
Realistic, though.
I liked it.
Toxophilite chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Yay. I know you haven't updated in quite some time, I'm just happy to be reading again.
Toxophilite chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I wish you could have seen my face when I realized you were writing a fourth story. It's been too long! I've been away and was feeling nostalgic when I decided to browse FFN for fun. Only then I came across this, and it felt like a bomb had gone off within my body. I hope you're still around
PhoenixGravity chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This is really good, are you going to continue it? Just 'cause I really like it, so I really hope you are (:
Matt Diesel chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I've had a good time reading the past 3 books in this series, and I'm hoping you'll update soon!
Alannah chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Just to let you know, I still read this fanfic and my love for it has not faded! I hope there is an update sometime! :)
AelianaSagitta chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
PLEEEEEASE write more! Please please please!
HyperCloud chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
I really am enjoying this story, I hope she interacts with the other victors soon and I hope you update soon, we are all still here.