Reviews for The Realisation of Freedom
rainbowsXunicorns chapter 2 . 9/3
This is soooo good! I love reading it!
please? Just one more chapter... just post an /n or anything-50 words of a vignette-anything!
TheWanderingPen chapter 6 . 1/20
You haven't updated in quite a while and I know how life sometimes takes over writing, but I wanted you to know that I've read all your Hunger Games fanfics and while I haven't been doing reviews, I have appreciated every word and every drop of blood and sweat you put into your stories. You have turned these somewhat minor characters into living, breathing people with their own stories and filled in much of the background of this world. Thank you so much for that. I hope that some day you'll get back to this and finish it.
agala chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm not native english speaker, but i want to leave review for this amazing story
I would like to mention your great writing ability and your wide imagination. Your story take me in another universe and i hope, that you will continue write about Cashmere's alternative story. The idea of freedom trilogy is absolutely genius.
I don't know what i can say further, because i only finish to read. i can't recite my thoughts in appropriate way.
i just hope that author will appear in this week, or month, or at least year. I love your story so much
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
I hoping that you will keep writing c:
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
people are still here...
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Please update. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Hi,
I just wanted to write and say how much I love your stories. If you would write more, that would be fantastic. I know you probublly won't, and you probubbly don't read your reviews anymore, but... please...
cindylili chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Are you going to ever finish this? I want to see the war from another point of view
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was... dark.
Realistic, though.
I liked it.
Toxophilite chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Yay. I know you haven't updated in quite some time, I'm just happy to be reading again.
Toxophilite chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I wish you could have seen my face when I realized you were writing a fourth story. It's been too long! I've been away and was feeling nostalgic when I decided to browse FFN for fun. Only then I came across this, and it felt like a bomb had gone off within my body. I hope you're still around
PhoenixGravity chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I'm really looking forward for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This is really good, are you going to continue it? Just 'cause I really like it, so I really hope you are (:
Matt Diesel chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
I've had a good time reading the past 3 books in this series, and I'm hoping you'll update soon!