Reviews for Private Thoughts
latreasem1 chapter 75 . 5/13
First of all, what kind of sick, twisted, demented mind does this Alice have, Next, Leah must have been thinking with her pregnancy brain to even go along with that fucking BS. You still have her as Warrior Woman, dont take no shit, or I'll kick you ass Leah, so how in the world would she ever agree to something like that. Small mishap, SMALL MISHAP, are you fucking kidding me Alice! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am far too upset about this. I am far too caught up in all these characters. I'm a 52 y/o grandma, that has gotten caught up in the world of the Twilight Saga some 10 years too late. I know they technically belong to Stephanie, but they are ****MINE!***** Vampire/Wolf/Human I dont care. Emmett is my never grown up big brother, Jacob, Carlisle and Jasper are my lovers and sex gods # 1,2, and 3 Not necessarily in that order, just depends on what mood I'm in at the time. Bella and Rosalie are my Lesbian lovers, although Rosalie can be my Dominatrix Mistress anytime she wants to be And that Sexy Southern Vampire Jasper can take me my front yard and fuck me senseless and then drain every ounce of my blood cuz I have no desire nor reason to live after that. My life will have been complete. And Alice is just my silly, super annoying and highly aggregating, why do I even keep her in my life, shopaholic best friend. Edward, hmmm to high maintenance overly dramatic, and all around an anal retentive ass with his sexy ass for his own good. I really have no use for him other than eye candy. Although if you havent read People like us He is oh soooo yummy in that story, but if you are not into BDSM dont read.
latreasem1 chapter 74 . 5/12
UHHHHH So not funny! How on earth, could you think having someone scare the be-Jesus out of you threatening to kill you cuz their husband is leaving them for you **EVER** funny? or a great way to throw a surprise engagement party?...I see the surprise, just not the way you intended, SOOO dont see the humor.
latreasem1 chapter 69 . 5/12
Yes they did!They played the fucking fiddle and banjo on y'all two meddling asses
latreasem1 chapter 68 . 5/12
Rosalie and Emmett are not a thought I need in my mind...Thats my big brother...ew! I need bleach to burn the words from my eyes and mind
latreasem1 chapter 26 . 5/12
FINALLLLLLLY! it took you fucking long enough
Guest chapter 51 . 10/11/2016
AN notes tooooooo long wasted space that could be put to better use as in more story
OogaBooga1234 chapter 84 . 10/11/2016
Can I just say that I love this story? The yummyness, the cuteness, the sweetness and the overall hotness (of Jasper) has definitely made this one of, if not the, favourite Twilight stories! I don't normally like AllHuman stories for Twilight, but I just couldn't scroll past this summary.
bbmassey88 chapter 83 . 10/6/2016
Love this story, until I saw it hasn't been updated since July 2 years ago! I certainly hope all is well with you! I normally don't read or even start reading a story if it's not complete! So sorry!
bbmassey88 chapter 67 . 10/5/2016
Damn I loved this story!
TrueSkye chapter 40 . 3/25/2016
A demanding Jasper is just so freaking yum! His in-control, dominant tendancies are breath-taking.

LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 84 . 3/13/2016
Waiting for more lovely lady!
Guest chapter 84 . 3/4/2016
Awesome story ty so much for sharing your writing talent
Guest chapter 70 . 1/19/2016
Icredible fic
Guest chapter 84 . 3/9/2015
Please please please update soon, this is one of my all time favorite stories and I am dying for more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015