Reviews for Private Thoughts
jessa76 chapter 84 . 10/1/2020
Please come back and continue the story coma please
Capell chapter 84 . 5/14/2020
I'm not sure if you're even on fanfiction anymore, but I just thought I'd say that I have absolutely loved reading this! I only recently got into the AH trope and am really enjoying some of them. You've done some great work with this fic.
becwaters chapter 84 . 8/4/2019
This has to be one of the best AH Jasper/Bella stories that I have ever read. I hope that you continue this. Please.
ecashleyjr chapter 84 . 8/3/2019
Post more soon
lazygirl89 chapter 84 . 7/3/2019
Love this, I hope you come back to continue this soon.
Guest chapter 84 . 4/29/2018
I just finished reading private thoughts up to where you stopped at chapter 84?
Please reignite this story, it’s great
I couldn’t put it down until my iPhone died and had to plug it in!
You are a terrific writer, I am a published author and you have kept my interest for days and days
I’m sure there have been hundreds of your fans that need to see this story to its end
I only read J/B ffanfiction and yours is one of the best
If you need a beta, I offer my time

Please don’t abandon a scary, funny, sexy, romantic, loving, familial epic
MiccaF chapter 84 . 4/5/2018
Excellent! Hope to see this updated soon. Awesome story!
marysix chapter 84 . 12/27/2017
What an enjoyable story! Would love more, but this isn’t the worst place to have left off. Such a fun take on the characters, love it!
Freoborn1980 chapter 84 . 10/3/2017
Shame you never finished this I thoroughly enjoyed it hoping one day soooooon you do
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 75 . 5/13/2017
First of all, what kind of sick, twisted, demented mind does this Alice have, Next, Leah must have been thinking with her pregnancy brain to even go along with that fucking BS. You still have her as Warrior Woman, dont take no shit, or I'll kick you ass Leah, so how in the world would she ever agree to something like that. Small mishap, SMALL MISHAP, are you fucking kidding me Alice! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am far too upset about this. I am far too caught up in all these characters. I'm a 52 y/o grandma, that has gotten caught up in the world of the Twilight Saga some 10 years too late. I know they technically belong to Stephanie, but they are ****MINE!***** Vampire/Wolf/Human I dont care. Emmett is my never grown up big brother, Jacob, Carlisle and Jasper are my lovers and sex gods # 1,2, and 3 Not necessarily in that order, just depends on what mood I'm in at the time. Bella and Rosalie are my Lesbian lovers, although Rosalie can be my Dominatrix Mistress anytime she wants to be And that Sexy Southern Vampire Jasper can take me my front yard and fuck me senseless and then drain every ounce of my blood cuz I have no desire nor reason to live after that. My life will have been complete. And Alice is just my silly, super annoying and highly aggregating, why do I even keep her in my life, shopaholic best friend. Edward, hmmm to high maintenance overly dramatic, and all around an anal retentive ass with his sexy ass for his own good. I really have no use for him other than eye candy. Although if you havent read People like us He is oh soooo yummy in that story, but if you are not into BDSM dont read.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 74 . 5/12/2017
UHHHHH So not funny! How on earth, could you think having someone scare the be-Jesus out of you threatening to kill you cuz their husband is leaving them for you **EVER** funny? or a great way to throw a surprise engagement party?...I see the surprise, just not the way you intended, SOOO dont see the humor.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 69 . 5/12/2017
Yes they did!They played the fucking fiddle and banjo on y'all two meddling asses
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 68 . 5/12/2017
Rosalie and Emmett are not a thought I need in my mind...Thats my big brother...ew! I need bleach to burn the words from my eyes and mind
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 26 . 5/12/2017
FINALLLLLLLY! it took you fucking long enough
Guest chapter 51 . 10/11/2016
AN notes tooooooo long wasted space that could be put to better use as in more story
1,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »