Reviews for Private Thoughts
lissie boo chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Yay! We haven't had a sexy scene in forverrr!(; Can't wait for the next chapter xx
Arabella Whitlock chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Yeah it was . i really love this story, well hope you update soon again.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
*fans self* I need that man, so any time you want to send Jasper over, I'd be all to glad to take care of him ;) Great chapter, can't wait for the next update.
Prillylove25 chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Okay, I want Jas back! Now! Please?! Amazing uodate. Love your lemons.
MrsMajorJ chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Oh my! Can I visit the penthouse tomorrow!
DesireDragons chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Hmmm Nice baby-making there! *wink wink OMG again as always you are a genius! Renee and Charlie were priceless. I really thought Charlie was gonna reach for the gun. Aww Rose blushing, bwahaha. ANDDDDDDD i still think you're trying to kill me here. But ill die a happy woman! Till next time Riney!
Jazybear.9 chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
OMG! Yay for lemon and funny time with Rose/Em/Alice. They are all so amazing :) Update soon!
Mickeyluver33 chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Woow that's strange. But oh well. I need to go have a cool drink now from all that loving going on lol. Love it SS! I think I should start chanting babies until you finally say that Bella is pregnant lmfao. But then I have a funny feeling that you are going to marry them off and then have Bella tell Jasper she's pregnant and then leave us with another cliffie...or do a sequel!
nesciamema chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
DAMN
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
Damn Bella has all the luck (with guys) in your stories
fiat124girl chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
I just read your last two chapters. It was like having a really good dinner only to find out there is an amazing dessert waiting for you. Unfortunately for me it is one in the morning and i am honestly too tired to really appreciate what i know is a very special scene. I will indulge tomorrow. Thanks for writing
catauragay chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
Hmmm... What should I threaten you with? *Spreads blackberry jam on a piece of toast.* I could incorporate your body with Voldemort's, and have him on the back of your head, eventually taking over your body... I think I'll hold onto the Harry Potter theme for a bit. Anyway, I will then have Harry kill Voldemort, leaving you to die too, but then I will shove a laptop in front of you telling you to finish the story with you last breaths. And if you don't, I will make you endure my science teacher for two hours.
tawelephant chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
Damn. That was hot. Whew...
jeangary28 chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
Something tells me that both Emmett and Edward are going to ask both Alice and Rosalie to merry them in the neer future. Awesome and sweet chapter
wedeltrey chapter 80 . 5/19/2014
(Walks into freezer) ok that's better love the story and the chapter was hoping Emmett would have gotten kicked in the balls
1,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »