Reviews for Private Thoughts
Prillylove25 chapter 84 . 7/13/2014
Oh honey. I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never really recovered the loss of my fur baby Rocket (black lab) years ago. **HUGS** What a great chapter. I love the moms reactions. So sweet. A baby! Loving it still as always.
lissie boo chapter 83 . 7/4/2014
Yay! A baby! I hope its a little boy that looks just like Jasper xD
Guest chapter 83 . 7/1/2014
Update soon
Bookaholic14 chapter 83 . 7/2/2014
GIVE ME MOREEEE! grrrrrr, I need to know what happens next-how the rents will react, the groups reactions! I NEED TO KNOW!
loventherussian17 chapter 83 . 6/30/2014
great story love it so glad i found it
Guest chapter 59 . 6/28/2014
Even though Jasper do not need to be jealous of Jake, Bella would surely be jealous too if it was the other way around.
Guest chapter 83 . 6/24/2014
This was a great chapter. I loved the big reveal. Can't wait for more.
JBanning20 chapter 83 . 6/24/2014
I absolutely loved it!
T1nk3rB1tch chapter 83 . 6/23/2014
now that is one hell of a way to celebrate!
Taylor9901 chapter 83 . 6/22/2014
I can't wait to read more.
sassystewart chapter 83 . 6/20/2014
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Mickeyluver33 chapter 83 . 6/16/2014
Love the chapter SS! Now that Jasper knows I wonder if you'll move up their wedding so shes not showing...or may e even make it happen during likeher 7th or 8th month...the possibilities are endless SS and Jasper loves when I root around your brain...I think its about time to share him again SS I am feeling rather lonely lol.
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 83 . 6/15/2014
I just love this playful Jasper...if only he was like that in Twilight. I love the food themed idea ;) clever and so creative :D smiles all around
Guest chapter 83 . 6/15/2014
Im off of my knees and xx
Made me week when u updated
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 83 . 6/15/2014
because you one of my favorite authors and this chapter was so perfect and sweet you have avoided the talk for now cause you love cliff hangers and no matter how much we all beg plead and etc. You will always leave us hanging on the edge of our sits that is one reason why your story is so unique update soon
1,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »