Reviews for Precious Wings
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kanashii Kopper chapter 18 . 8/12
Beautiful fiction! Thank you~
R chapter 8 . 8/8
That's it. Can't deal with the homoeroticism, the stupid flashbacks, and the attitude.
R chapter 1 . 8/8
I am profoundly fucking irritated at seeing yet another slash pairing. He does not need to be gay to be the MoD.

I'm still going to continue the story, if only because the other aspects intrigue me.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 18 . 8/5
*cries* this... *lips wobble* this is perfect *sobs*
paz chapter 18 . 7/31
Fantastic
lame fake name
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 18 . 6/22
Absolutely beautiful story. Thank you.
igee778 chapter 18 . 6/15
Usually I leave a lot of constructive critism at the end of stories I read, but really, I can't find much to fault, which is rare for me. XD What's funny, is I started to read this thinking it would be kind of a joke because, come on, Harry Potter and Lucifer? But then I read it and I realized a few chapters in, I was SERIOUSLY emotionally invested so quickly. I was fangirling and freaking out so often throughout this thing, and laughing and Ah, it was just really, really frikken great. And Harry is a little heartbreaker isn't he! Cute bastard XD I loved it. Sad it's over honestly.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 18 . 6/14
Wow. This is impressive. Normally I'm not much for slash-fics, but this is one that I can honestly say I enjoyed. I liked the way you used Azrael as the conflict that sparked the First War and his return as a way to avoid the issues of him having to fight his brothers.
At the same time, there were a few points you may want to clarify for readers with little or no understnading of the story; namely whether Azrael is an Archangel or not, WHY Michael is also in love with Azrael (and not in a brotherly sense), but doesnt do anything aside from one mention that gets glossed over quickly. Minor things really, but every critique can help improve a story.
magicanimegurl chapter 17 . 6/8
I know I have read this in the past and to find and reread is awesome. I had forgotten how addictingly good this story is. I love it! Write on!
claire1663 chapter 18 . 5/29
hello,

thank you for your story.
all the best
SinfulLies chapter 18 . 5/24
Awesome.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 18 . 5/14
You are too cheery for a moody and gloomy person like me, and your additions in between the sentences were annoying. BUT. This story is good. Thank you for writing it.
maipigen chapter 18 . 4/9
i relly liked this, only wish that you ha touched upon Sam d sffiction to demonblood a bit more; giving it closure. other than that it was very good
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »