Reviews for Precious Wings
deathrowgod chapter 18 . 11/9
this was a verry good story and i felt the feels you put in there
Louwryen chapter 3 . 9/18
I DID squeal in joy. I love Cas, he's awesome.
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 9/18
great story :)
Cira Heartfilia chapter 18 . 9/13
this was awesome
Funky-Friday chapter 18 . 8/27
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
the accidental horcrux chapter 18 . 8/24
awwwwwwwww this is so cute,,, thank yOu so much for writing thissssss it's going in my "fics to reread" folder, so i hope you're honoured. bless your heart.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
Hello

on ao3 my usersname is texttospeechoutfit and I am very interested in podficcing some of your fics. Be aware I as using a text to speech program to podfic peoples fics and some people like it and others dont so before you message me back please take a look at some of my postings and listen to one for 5 mins before making any decisions. I am willing to answer any questions you might have and of course you would get credit and linked back to your work either here or on ao3 depending on whichever you choose.

Thanks for taking the time to listen,
Bethany
laanais chapter 18 . 7/10
I love it
Harry and lucifer are so cute

Thanks for your wonderful work
Lumcer chapter 18 . 7/7
I like how this story came together! Thanks for writing!

KCK-Lumcer
sinisterdevil chapter 18 . 4/9
wonderful story! loved it very much. thanks for a great fic
MorningStar1001 chapter 3 . 4/5
His angel name is Azrael which is the angel of Death who I named my cat after
skyeza chapter 18 . 3/24
This was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I absolutely loved Harry/Azrael, he was such a darlin and a sweetheart. Hears to hoping that there might be a sequel.
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 2/14
This is a very good ending for this story. Leaves one with a vague sense of happiness and satisfaction, but not overly giddy so as not to endlessly crave more. Nicely wrapped up :)
Bananabella chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh god he's a fang-boy
TheGavenExpress chapter 6 . 2/11
I believe in both theories. If you go back, you can't change anything because if you change anything it would no longer be your dimension but an alternate.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »