Reviews for Precious Wings
The quote is from the gringotts door poem!
Wolvie26 chapter 18 . 3/1
love it! id love to see how Lucifer and Azrael run hell!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 2/26
Yeah, I'm done. You've already proven me right by forcing some contrived bullsh*t to start cluing everyone and their mother in.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 2/26
That's always a red flag, a story starting off with everyone but the reader and the main character knowing what's going on. Random demon, Ruby, and I'm guessing just about anybody Harry will ever meet, like each and every one will know more than he does. Idk, that's just how this usually goes :/
Mirage chapter 18 . 1/29
Great story and pairing ,even eben an threesome with Michael too would have been interesting;)
The end was a little rushed but still interesting and did end well ...will there ne a second Part?
deathrowgod chapter 18 . 11/9/2017
this was a verry good story and i felt the feels you put in there
Louwryen chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
I DID squeal in joy. I love Cas, he's awesome.
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
great story :)
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
this was awesome
Funky-Friday chapter 18 . 8/27/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
the accidental horcrux chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
awwwwwwwww this is so cute,,, thank yOu so much for writing thissssss it's going in my "fics to reread" folder, so i hope you're honoured. bless your heart.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Hello

on ao3 my usersname is texttospeechoutfit and I am very interested in podficcing some of your fics. Be aware I as using a text to speech program to podfic peoples fics and some people like it and others dont so before you message me back please take a look at some of my postings and listen to one for 5 mins before making any decisions. I am willing to answer any questions you might have and of course you would get credit and linked back to your work either here or on ao3 depending on whichever you choose.

Thanks for taking the time to listen,
Bethany
laanais chapter 18 . 7/10/2017
I love it
Harry and lucifer are so cute

Thanks for your wonderful work
Lumcer chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
I like how this story came together! Thanks for writing!

KCK-Lumcer
sinisterdevil chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
wonderful story! loved it very much. thanks for a great fic
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »