Reviews for Precious Wings
blacksilver09 chapter 18 . 10/5
I love the story. I love the ending. Even if the pacing was slow then felt rushed by the end... I still love it! I'm so hooked on this ship.
Crying. Good crying
Mumia0813 chapter 18 . 9/30
wow! i love this
JazzdeWatt chapter 9 . 9/23
Ahhh so cute! Well writen too. I honestly thought it would take quite a few more chapter, at least, for dear Az/harry to regain his memories and grace. This is a nice change.

The reunions are beautiful. 3 Thank you for writing this talented one, cheers!

P.S: I reckon if somethibg like this had happened in Canon (though tweeked a bit, no Harry Potter of course) it would have made things very much more interesting!
Jayelyyn chapter 5 . 8/21
I think it's Azrael.
bleeb90 chapter 18 . 8/19
I loved it!
Jade Tatsu chapter 18 . 8/18
Hmmm, while I enjoyed reading your story, I thought that several aspects let it down.

In the beginning of the story, the writing and plot was much more narrative but by the end of the fic it seemed as if you were summarising events, rather than describing what had happened. And it seemed rushed as well. The change in style didn't help. The other thing that didn't help was the supposed authors notes saying 'oh chapter hasn't reached length so I won't stop'. I, as a reader, do not need to here that. to me that just says that you are insecure as a writer or trying to be cute. It detracted from the plot.

The lack of contemporary feeling between Lucifer and Harry was also not enjoyable. Obviously the fic ends when they find each other but combined with the above just made it seem rather unsatisfying.

I did enjoy the premise, I just felt that the fic did not live up to the promise it had, and a re-write from about mid way, would probably help.
eris8656 chapter 18 . 8/14
Wow really great crossover fic. I've never actually watched supernatural so some references went over my head but I still really enjoyed the story!
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 18 . 7/24
Very well written.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 7 . 7/11
Loved the chapter!
Things a bit too fast paced, but I still love how it went. :)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 6 . 7/11
Loved the chapter!
Love that Harry is able to heal, and I love that Sam is starting to crush on Harry, this ought to bring some type of drama when Lucifer is freed.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 7/11
Loved the chapter!
This chapter has restored my faith in this story, I hope the other chapters continue to do so!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 7/10
I hate to say it, but this Harry is annoying. He doesn't stay in the character you had portrayed him as in the first chapter, his personality changes to how you feel in the story and that's not good when writing characters. The first chapter was so promising, but the rest of the chapters aren't living up to the hype the first chapter left. I'm going to force myself to continue reading, hopefully Harry manages to stay in character throughout the rest of the story.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 3 . 7/10
The random author's note in the middle of the story nearly turned me off from the story, I really hope someone in the reviews had told you about not adding those author's notes into the story before you posted the next chapters. Really annoying and unprofessional.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 18 . 7/2