Reviews for Precious Wings
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
Hello

on ao3 my usersname is texttospeechoutfit and I am very interested in podficcing some of your fics. Be aware I as using a text to speech program to podfic peoples fics and some people like it and others dont so before you message me back please take a look at some of my postings and listen to one for 5 mins before making any decisions. I am willing to answer any questions you might have and of course you would get credit and linked back to your work either here or on ao3 depending on whichever you choose.

Thanks for taking the time to listen,
Bethany
laanais chapter 18 . 7/10
I love it
Harry and lucifer are so cute

Thanks for your wonderful work
Lumcer chapter 18 . 7/7
I like how this story came together! Thanks for writing!

KCK-Lumcer
sinisterdevil chapter 18 . 4/9
wonderful story! loved it very much. thanks for a great fic
cinderwolf101 chapter 3 . 4/5
His angel name is Azrael which is the angel of Death who I named my cat after
skyeza chapter 18 . 3/24
This was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I absolutely loved Harry/Azrael, he was such a darlin and a sweetheart. Hears to hoping that there might be a sequel.
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 2/14
This is a very good ending for this story. Leaves one with a vague sense of happiness and satisfaction, but not overly giddy so as not to endlessly crave more. Nicely wrapped up :)
Bananabella chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh god he's a fang-boy
TheF0rg0tten0ne chapter 6 . 2/11
I believe in both theories. If you go back, you can't change anything because if you change anything it would no longer be your dimension but an alternate.
I don't understand the appeal of this story I have no problem with slash stories but this just seems to be one of the ones were Harry is a week effeminate crybaby not all gay people are like that
R chapter 1 . 1/15
Let me tell you why normal people hate on yaoi. I will use Harry Potter as an example:

1- When a normal person looks up fanfic, they want an alternate vision of the development of the protagonist. They want to read about his triumphs and accomplishments. They want to see him overcome his struggles. They want to see his reasoning, the why behind his choices, good or ill.
- They don't want to read about how he likes cock, or hear him get all touchy feely with another man. Many find it gross, and it breaks character. Most Harry is MoD fanfic makes Harry into raging homo, HP/SPN crossover fanfic especially. Harry is a fundamentally introverted character. He doesn't go around crying on the shoulders of others. Hermione and Sirius are notable exceptions. He sure as hell isn't "Submissive." Enough said.

2- The shear quantity of slash fic boggles the mind. I cant even touch HP fics without seeing multiple counts of it. It's just variations of the same damn plot at this point. The only difference is how they fuck.

3- Have you ever payed attention to the ppl being paired? Many dont even make sense. HP/Lucius. HP/Voldy? Are you shitting me? You ppl go through ridiculous acrobatics trying to make weird pairings, refusing to accept that you can smash two bricks together as much as you please, they won't have sex with each other.
Pyrane chapter 18 . 1/16
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 1/13
LOVE IT!
bloodedlife94 chapter 18 . 1/6
my second time reading thid
Kisaki Sakura chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Interesting approach to the crossover. I quite liked the story.
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »