Reviews for Precious Wings
cattj003 chapter 12 . 4/18
Noooooooooooooo want more stupid cliffhangers please update!
DiavolSange chapter 12 . 4/13
dang! after reading this fic, i couldn't will my self to read anything else. thanks a lot! and yes, that was a compliment ;)
my comment before this was simply (an exaggerated) "more please" 'coz at that moment that was all i was feeling, a deep want for more.
now i'm part excited and frustrated. excited 'coz i really liked this fic and can't wait for more, and frustrated 'coz you totally ruined the other fics for me. (no offense to other authors, i'll get my reading mojo back in no time XD)
DiavolSange chapter 12 . 4/13
moooooorrrrrrrreeee! pleeeaaaassseee!
Tandrele chapter 12 . 4/6
Please consider updating soon! I find this story to be one that keeps me needing to know what happens!
greenwings33 chapter 12 . 4/5
Um...Um...
blackrose64 chapter 12 . 4/2
*whistling and clapping*
i have to say im impressed it's a good theme for the story and the content isnt bad
cant wait to see the next ch.
teddy.jan.79 chapter 12 . 3/31
plz write more
tsuki107 chapter 12 . 3/29
Brilliant!
allietheepic7 chapter 12 . 3/28
;n; harry, don't die again!
allietheepic7 chapter 6 . 3/28
nice. the Lucifer vessel likes Lucifer's mate.
AB Feta chapter 12 . 3/27
:D
SharkBabies chapter 12 . 3/27
You are sooooooo evil
Simsaru chapter 12 . 3/26
That has to be in my top ten cruelest cliff hangers ever on fan fiction list.
altruisticfish chapter 12 . 3/22
I really love your story. I think it's very well put together and very imaginative. I like how you have mixed so many elements and story ideas together. I feel that you have done an amazing job.
I am just writing this review to give you my support! I have to confess though, that I am so excited to find out what is going to happen next! But I'll be patient ;)
Thank you for the story.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 12 . 3/17
wow what a killer cliff hanger i have to find out what happens next please write more