Reviews for Harley's Help
Please keep writing thus
Harleen chapter 10 . 8/3
It was good but why didn't you finish it? It would be best if you made more until it was finished.
Dani chapter 10 . 7/8
I love this story it shows who Batman is as a person and how he actually treats Harley like she is a human being which is something people don't treat her like, especially the Joker. I hope you update really soon and hopefully Batman and Harley will form a that she never had with anyone else before.
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 10 . 5/13
It's been 3 years man! Update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
UPDATE!
JuliaRocha26 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Please keep going :-) I'm in love with this story
Lukalukageno chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Please please UPDATE!
Dresner1817 chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
After finding this, I am pleased to say that I enjoy the idea of Harley and Batman together. Please, if you get this, keep writing :)

With Love Dresner
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
All your stories are great but they all end before stuff gets good. They're all cliff hangers. I've always liked the idea of Harley falling for Batman and you stop right before it might start. Please continue writing these stories.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
This is really good and I hope you can come back to update this again soon!
Love You Baby chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Hey great story, so far greatest Harley/Bruce story every!
Hey there chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Hey I love this story and I have been reading the other keep it up!
Eilish chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Woah...
Tayklin Ram chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Hey I just found your story.. and i'd very much like it if you continued it.. IT'S AMAZIINGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH.. But i understand if you don't want to or if you have writer's block or something or if you're busy.. But if you could.. THEN PLEASE DO
Alfonzone chapter 10 . 4/19/2013