Reviews for Harley's Help
All your stories are great but they all end before stuff gets good. They're all cliff hangers. I've always liked the idea of Harley falling for Batman and you stop right before it might start. Please continue writing these stories.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
This is really good and I hope you can come back to update this again soon!
Love You Baby chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Hey great story, so far greatest Harley/Bruce story every!
Hey there chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Hey I love this story and I have been reading the other keep it up!
Eilish chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Woah...
Tayklin Ram chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Hey I just found your story.. and i'd very much like it if you continued it.. IT'S AMAZIINGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH.. But i understand if you don't want to or if you have writer's block or something or if you're busy.. But if you could.. THEN PLEASE DO
Alfonzone chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Please Continue.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Maybe you should have Robin get so mad he'll tell her that Batman has been getting close to her without realizing it, and if she doesn't try to ditch the Joker she will hurt him hust as bad if not worse than Selina.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Read this at night and it ended so suddenly. You gotta update!
hoagie chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I recently got into batman and almost immediately fell in love with Harley quinn, so it didn't take much searching for Harley stories before I stumbled onto your work. I'm glad I did because now I can't enough of Batman/Harley stories and I have you to thank for opening my eyes to this pairing.

Anyway I'm liking this story so far, I read through the whole thing in one sitting and now eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I don't really have any criticism to offer other than the presence of a few typos but that didn't affect my enjoyment of the story.
whysoharley chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Plx uploadsoonn
UnstableDread chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Harley Quinn was always my favorite villain. I loved it when she interacted with Batman!
whysoharley chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Aww...upload soon plx
SmilingJack65 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, it will be a nice change of pace for Harley to not be confined to the cave. Also, looking back to last chapter, I noticed Harley accusing Batman of never rooting for her to change. It would be hilarious if Batman just contradicted her saying "Yes I have." and she found out he was Bruce Wayne. I figure it would be a bit of a shell-shock considering the couple of times she ran into him outside of his Batman suit, he was very congenial and supportive of her getting back on her feet so to speak.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2012