Reviews for Sanctions
Snodin chapter 1 . 5/7
That declaration at the end: priceless!
May Eve again chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love this fic. I mean, I love all of your fics, because they make me laugh and cry and rage in turns - but this fic, in particular, just always makes me feel full with light, like virtual hope.
marshy-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Kaoru is pregnant. Kaoru is pregnant. Kaoru is *mind explodes*

...

*reassembles head*

Other than that shocking news, this was very sweet. LOL.

(Preggers. . . Kaoru is male!pregnant. . . How does that even-)

Ahem.

Anyways, thanks for sharing (]:
willlzyx-deleted chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You are just..gahhhh i can't even express how much I love you and your stories! They're so wonderful - you're so wonderful and I just love you okay c:
ERURUUlove chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Don't leave the fandom! I spaz everytime I see a new Ouran story from you!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ah, I missed your stories xD I almost couldn't believe it when i saw this in my email. And let me tell you, when Hikaru said he was giving his consent, I about started tearing up lol. And Kyouya smiling broadly? Poor Hikaru, that must have been some day.

YYWKMN.
Victoria62015 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yes! Another story! I really hope for another one soon...so excited when I saw this, and wasn't disappointed :)
XXshadowXXnightXX chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH! Seriously ive like checked your page every single day to see if you've updated, I love your stories! :)
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my, I was laughing so hard when reading this, how do you manage to get the character spot on? Hikaru's spazz sessions were so cute and Kyoya just kissed him like a boss XD I love how wise Kaoru seems to be compared to Hika, like even Tamaki seems more level headed than him XD

I'm so happy to see you back to writing, you have so many fans who love to read your work, including me :D
Imagination12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was hilarious. I liked being able to see Tamaki and Hikaru together casually, even if they were attempting to rush somewhere. Leave it to Kaoru to make sure they still got there on time, after being around Kyouya so much. Hikaru finally giving his consent was just amazing, totally in Hikaru style with the idea that he could revoke it at any time (with firearms) even though everyone knows he isn't going to.
The formal paper at the end just cracked me up. This is definitely a oneshot to remember, and would deeply affect the OTNK universe. I can't believe the universe has gone on for years of its own time! How did you do that? I can never think of universes that could ever go on that long.
I'll be listening for you other writing and I support you deeply in that endeavor, mostly because your writing is awesome (even if you were describing cleaning a toilet or something horribly boring). I'll try to make sure I review everything you write from here on out because you definitely deserve it.
Thanks so much for this beautiful oneshot.
i12
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I am not disappointed, in more ways than one. I had a feeling you would update today, which you did (I must be psychic) and your story was just as funny as all the others. :D

The relationship you've created between Hikaru and Kyouya is so absurd and abnormal, but strangely they fit together. Not unlike, those kids you see on the playground throwing dirt in each others face's, but at lunchtime, sharing their cookie like nothing ever happened. At least, that's what I see; It's a beautiful thing.

Great good, I've missed reading your work and I hope that inspiration comes easy and often. Have a delicious November!
PurpleInkFlowsBest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You may not think it's any good but I do! Keep up the awesome writing and I'll love you forever. Also, Hikaru and Kyouya always have the funniest conversations. Hikaru's so cute with his little death threats.
Faith1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Thank u I misse everyone I hope another story comes soon
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I DO NOT FUCKING CARE HOW LITTLE TIME IT TOOK YOR TO WRITE THIS OR HOW LONG IT'S BEEN BECAUSE GODSPIT THIS IS *BEAUTIFUL*.
crystalbladedragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I miss your writing too! I love the pairings :D
I particularly hope to see the scene or rather story hinted at in your other fic where Kaoru and Kyouya have a fight when Kaoru is on his first fashion show tour etc. I remember a conversation of a be lated bday fic lol. thanks for the story! ;)