Reviews for (Not So) Perfect Timing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Love this! Please update!
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Well . Good pace and it's always see Puckleberry from someone else's perspective.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Omg, I absolutely adored this story! It was brilliantly constructed and Brody's POV was refreshing and interesting! Can't wait for more of your stories!
Ann Angelis chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it. And how I wish thing had actually happened like this. I still can't see a better fit for Rachel than Puck and I will never stop believing that they willl eventually find a way of being together. Thank you for the great fic. :D
Sebi chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved it! Now if only that would happen in the show I would be over the moon. ;-)
linq1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hahaha. Best story ever. B-face getting the door slammed in the his face from the epicness that's Puckleberry. This is really reaaly good.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Absolutely loved this. It was such a great story. I loved that Brody ultimately admitted to himself that Puck was it for Rachel though I did enjoy him thinking Puck was Kurt's rebound.
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Such an awesome story...thanks for sharing (and is it wrong to hope that maybe someday the writers/RIB will actually give this to us?) great, great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Tehehehe! Oh to dream, this would be lovely and welcome. :) Thanks.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love this i wish you would continue this

Brandy
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great story. I love Puckleberry the most. Thanks!
donna14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was fantastic! I loved it! Yeah for Puckleberry!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Excellent! Noah's male posturing totally made me giggle!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yay puckleberry ftw! Really enjoyed the Brody POV. Loved how he assumed Puck was Kurt's rebound haha.
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 11/11/2012