Reviews for Forever Starts Today
I just
That hurts

Thank you.
adreamer212 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm so sorry! I know you wrote this story 2 years ago but I have to say something. You broke my heart. Really. Emily didn't want to die. Nobody wanted her to die. How could you?! The moment Spencer knew about the accident I actually believed that Emily would be fine. I have never cried over a fanfic before and you broke that limit.

I read this yesterday. I was so angry you know. But in a good way. It's just that my heart feels so heavy every time I play those sentences in my head again. I mean they were so in love and happy. You built up everything and then... I'm sorry. I'm just sad.

By the way, I also read "Enough" and "Girls Night". Your writing is really good. You make me feel like you have been through things, situations that happened to the characters. It feels real.

I really hope you can keep up with your work. I will always support you. Well with fanfics that are related to PLL since I have only watched this show. English is not my first language so I'm sorry if this bothers you. Have a nice day! :)
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Uh, this just killed me!
I shouldn't read over the story genre...
Such a good story! It was so beautifully written and I loved the flashbacks!
Although, when I was about three quarters through, I started to bawl my eyed out D:
Anita76 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was amazing, incredible job, loved every bit of it. :)
lc16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This made me cry! But its still amazing. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG.. It was so beautiful and emotional! My heart is crying.. Amazing story! Sad, heartbreaking, but amazing!
dmpanda5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'm angry. I thought this was going to be a nice story and as I'm getting towards the end I'm still hoping its a nice story. When I finally get to the end I'm crying and I'm pissed that it was a sad story. Great story, I really liked it even though it was depressing at the end.
Spemilylove chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was so incredibly beautiful and moving. The first fic that I've cried over, and by cried, I mean blubbered like a baby. Although I usually hate reading fics about death, especially spemily ones, you did an incredible job of portraying them, and how this tragedy brought them together. Your story reminds me of the song "Forever and Always" by parachute. Check it out if you've never heard it before. Love love love! Never stop writing spemily!
WorldOfTilt chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
omg. I was not expecting that ending. I'm so glad I finally read this even though it made me cry. It was beautifully done and the way you wrote the girls was perfect. The scene where Spencer gets on the table to declare her love is my favorite part.
BringingGeekyBack chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OMG! You killed Emily. You bastard!

It's complete credit to your writing that I would even read a Spencer-Emily fic in the first place because Emily is for Paige, and if I was to hook her up with one of the liars, it wouldn't be Spencer, but what the hell? And I found I really liked it and bought it completely.

I think you captured Spencer really well. The issues she had with Emily seemed like issues Spencer would have with anyone. This comes from her issues with and pressure from her family, but I found it believable for her to react that way for anyone and not just for Emily and not because she's a girl.

Emily, too, was really spot on to the character I know, though she's really not a major player in this story, which I found interesting. It's probably because of the way the story is told-2nd person with a Spencer disposition, but this story is all about Spencer and not really about Emily. I liked that about this.

I'm shocked you killed Emily, and it was gut-wrenching to have to experience with Spencer. I knew it would happen, but I thought you'd pull of a miracle in the 11th hour. I'm glad you didn't because this way was perfect, even if it did break my heart.

Now enough with this Spemily nonsense. Write some Emily-Paige stuff. With a happy ending though.
amazinglife18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So sad and so beautiful at the same time,I smiled through much of the fic but in the end I cried like a crazy person.
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Holy cow. Extremely well written and detailed. The whole thing brought tears to my eyes! Impressive work with this story and concept, can't wait to read more of your work! _
LemonDropAnyone chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Right in the feels. Ouch. You had me in tears. Regardless, it was wonderfully written.
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
First off, let me say how awesome you are for granting my birthday wish, even if it is 2 months late. Lol.

Okay... I do love how you explained Spencer in the beginning, perfect. And what a hilarious way to meet. Haha.
The confession on the lunch table was so Spencer. I could totally see her doing that.
Look under your bed – E xox, Look in your bottom drawer – E xox, Open the door – E xox (LOVED this, who knew Emily was so romantic ;)
"Hey, love," you whisper. (ugh, I won't lie, I got choked up)
Her eyes close, but this time you know they won't open back up. (Gah, you killed me with this)

Overall, I loved the story. I do wish for a happy ending always but you wrote everything so beautifully, I'll let it slide.

Now, for the sequel, it was all a joke, Emily's not really dead. Yay!
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I don't normally do this, but I need to give you a bit of context on this review.
I was in a coffee shop, waiting for a friend, when I started to read this. I'm always early, and she's always late, so I knew I had at least five minutes to kill. I scanned fanfiction and I saw this. I started to read it, and it seemed like the perfect, fluffy oneshot to read to pass the time on a Saturday afternoon.
I was so wrong.
I read about half of it, and sat smirking to myself. Spencer and Emily are my favorite pairing a you captured them exactly how I always interpret them- both individually and as a couple. How they met, how they grew.
I sensed some foreshadowing when you mentioned that Spencer was alone and waiting for Emily two weeks before their wedding. Classically, in fiction, that's a sign of irony. Of tragedy.
I read on a little further, saw Garrett's name, and put my cell phone away.
I didn't finish reading it until I got home, because I knew- however it ended- it was going to have me in tears.
And boy did it make me cry.
It was so beautiful, the way it all fit so perfectly together.
Amazing. Tres magnifque.