Reviews for Fangs of Revenge
M.E.E chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
AAAAAAWWWWWW ist not finnished. At least, I hope not. This is great start with an interesting plot line so far. Little disturbed at the doc but hey thats to be expected. Please continue this story, it has potential.
The Blue Monster Cake chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
so far your story seems really cool! though you havent really gotten very far into the story. i would love to read more and get farther into the story afterit's really got going. so for now i'll follow it and wait till the future to see wether or not i want to favorite it. though i have to say i'm pretty sure i'll favorite it. it has a really good begining and i'm excitied for the main plot to come out. please update soon! :)
veering chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Interesting start so far although I'm in two minds about the first chapter because all the power descriptions stacked up in one paragraph seem a little over the top but i also know that shes being set up as a major threat. Also you use the term water user for one of your mutants which seems more of a fitting term for a fantasy character you might consider using more scientific sounding terminology like hydrokinesis. Hopefully theres much more to come.
ColossusR chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Interesting start. Your Wolverine isn't some saint which I like.
Tigress2929 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Loving it! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. :)
Whispering Maiden chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait to read more!
joriholic73 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I see the makings of a great story. Update soon plz
Whispering Maiden chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Looks good! I love Wolverine stories :)
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Interesting beginning. At first I thought that this had just been a female Logan, but apparently Logan is still around. The first chapter was alright but I'd have to read more to understand where this is going. Good job though. :) Gotta agree with you, Wolverine is a great character. One of my top favorites in the Marvel World. I wanted to write a fic with him so much that I made a crossover with him and Wonder Woman. :p anyways I hope that you continue. :D