Reviews for Chuggaaconroy, Savior of Nippon
Fairy-Tail's-Dragon chapter 9 . 3/23
I love this story I can't wait until the next chapter! You should totally send this to chuggaaconroy so he can read it.
KeybladeTopHatMaster chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Okay, first, before I read anything: SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING ABOUT CHUGGA?!

Okay, now that that is over with, I can already tell that this is going to be great :)
Floorthirteen13 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This story is amazing, and I personally don't mind waiting for another chapter! not to mention I love okami so this is even more awesome
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
well that's a first, someone being turned into a poncle. sounds exciting!
but shouldn't he be more surprised and scared?
The Clockfeather chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
NO WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITEING THIS?! ITS SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW AWESOME IT IS! WRITE IT! YOUR SHAPESHIFTER DEAMANDS IT!
The Clockfeather chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
...*burst out laughing*
The Clockfeather chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*claps hands* I heart this story just BY THE NAME.
MegaKiraraLover chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
i'd REALLY like to see another of the TRG guys make an appearance in this. obviously you're going to have others as characters (jontron and arin, etc.) but imagine if, like, protonjon got dropped in with no warning. oh god, the ideas... xD just a thought. either way, i'm interested to see where you go with this!
phineas81707 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I wanted Ammy for Brawl too. Chugga's only non-Nintendo game.
AlphaGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like the story so far but the main character could have had a better name though.
Calm Mind chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
This is a great story. I'm not trying to rush you, but please continue this story soon.
Nuzlocke-Ptroxsora chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
This is awesome! I wish you would continue!
The Write Philosophia chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Please continue! This was the first fan fiction I've ever read on ! I'll be willing to help if you want :3 But please finish!
gama988 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
awesome story
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
y u stp writing?

it's GOOD... it's not great, but it's the best goddamn let's player fanfic i've read. it's not paced very well, descriptive or long enough but you can fix that.