Reviews for The Phantom of the Auditorium
I just want to cry.
Warms my heart.
ncfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for the dedication. And yeah, I can't help but think that after what Hitomi's life seems to have been like thanks to all those extra-curricular classes, she wouldn't want her kids to go through the same thing. I'm glad Sayaka seems to be forgiving; I don't think that even at her lowest point she held a great deal of ill-will towards Hitomi for what happened.
BHS chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Okay, first of all: awwwww.

I wish I could show this story to all the Hitomi-haters out there, it really gives a good sense of her perspective. I like how you used the ghost angle as supernatural but not scary, that's sort of a unique thing.

I'm kind of torn on Kyosuke having Aspberger's, though. I can see what you were going for, and it does sort of make sense, but that's somewhat of a sensitive thing to bring up on an established character when there's no basis for it in canon.

Also, you really should mark off that author's note at the bottom so it looks less like a part of the story. Just sayin'.

Other than those two quibbles, great job. Another fine addition to your Madoka fics.
PlatypusTheThird chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I think my eyes are out of fluid. A job well done.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 1 . 11/11/2012