Reviews for Everything That's Gone And Passed
CorruptedGamerGirl chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I'm not really into mystery, but I saw this story and it looked interesting so I read it and LOVED it! Great job!
LadyJames chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Awesome last chapter I really loved the endin and I hope you really do write a sequel cause I can't wait to see what happens next in the life of Seddie...:-)
lollsmily face chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
.Continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
PLEASE CONTINE, its awesome. You cant quit the story. Its to great. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. THANKS
selfless seddie chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Thank you thank you thank you, that is an awesome chapter and its an awesome story, cnt wait for the next chapter. LTS(I'm sure u knw wat it means) :D, waiting...
Twnklingsediestr chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Hey... I'm still reading this story. .. and I enjoy it a lot... so update soon... :) tc xx
scoobyfanatic33 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
This chapter was really really good! I hope you write the chapter soon!
LadyJames chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I hope Freddie and Sam are safe.. I believe the cops got to them in time and shot Missy well I hope they did...I cant wait to find out keep it comin..update soon...:-)
ilove2shipseddie chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Great chapter! It was a bit confusing but I figured it out...update please!
Kyle McShade chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Hmm, is it Missy who's shot? Interesting.
Till next time,
Kyle
scoobyfanatic33 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
NOOOOOOO! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
selfless seddie chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Hi, so I'm hearing that u think ur story isn't gud if it doesn't get review, well tht is really stupid, u need a hit on the head, I love this story n I jst saw and started read yEsterday. So continue and finish this story coz I would really really love to c the end result and to c if sam and freddie get home safe and sound, it doesn't matter if people don't review, u hav to be confident in ur own story, u must finish it, dnt wori bwt wat other people think, jst wat u want n think of the story, so plz plz plz finish it, LTS(luv this story)
selfless seddie chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Hi, so I'm hearing that u think ur story isn't gud if it doesn't get review, well tht is really stupid, u need a hit on the head, I love this story I jst saw and started read yEsterday
Kezziexx chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Continue
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
No no please continue! I love ur story! Please please please continue!