Reviews for The Deal
92Dil chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Just as it should have been.
bettycapote chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
This was such a brilliant story. It was lovely, romantic and suspensful at times. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us.
bettycapote chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Again I can't stop reading this story and the ending of this ch just made me jump. Owen will be alright, right? :[
bettycapote chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Oh no please don't tell me...
I'm so engrossed in this story. I love it.
bettycapote chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Oh oh the papayas are coming! Poor Cristina is in a shock of her life with not only one papaya but two.
bettycapote chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
A fat juicy plum and a papaya love the terms you used for the fetus'.
bettycapote chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
I would love to see Cristina pregnant. Cristina having a child with Owen is the best thing she could've done.
bettycapote chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This ch. left me breathless.
Cristina: "I'm glad you chose me" - sweet
As I'm reading I wish I was watching this on Tv. Love to see Cristina and Owen facial expressions.
bettycapote chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
"how are you and my poppy seed doing?" So sweet.

our raspberry, not one raspberry but two. This was cute and endearing how Cristina wanted to surprise Owen.
bettycapote chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
What can I say...I'm hooked...yet again! :)
luvhobie chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
I love happy stories. And happy stories with Owen and Cristina are even better. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
What a wonderful ending! The twins are adorable! How sweet was Eva calling out her parent's names while Jonathan was engrossed with a toy when C/O were walking down the aisle together. Very nice to know that the others had happy endings too especially Alex & Izzie along with Heather and Shane. The ceremony was very romantic and go Owen with the kiss! Really loved this take on older C/O finding each other again as true soulmates do and having a huge life together with their twins. Thank you for fulfilling our fangirl C/O wishes through your stories. Look forward to the rest of LM and your new stories.
McFluffy501 chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end so soon. I think you should write an epilogue because I would love to get to know the twins better and see where life takes them. Nonetheless, this story had me hooked all the way through. I look forward to reading more stories of yours in the future!
Caseyscooby chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Very good story. I don't know why but it was this story that helped to realize that Cristina and Owen will be ok. I am glad that she agreed to a small wedding, but I really think that if it happens again, than they will go to City Hall. I hope you will have a brand new story coming soon. I would to see one where she is a single mom and Owen is living a bachelor life.
carmen chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
such a wonderful chapter. Loved the ending where they remembered the first day they met. Thank you once again for writing these wonderful stories. I always look forward to reading a new chapter and/or story.