Reviews for The Deal
Stahchild chapter 20 . 8/31
This is was a very delightful read :) I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Thank you for sharing.
Olya-la chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Huge, huge thanks for building a fanfic library for us to read and reread.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Wow perfect scenario for the show now that C is leaving. Love this. Please continue to write.
92Dil chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Just as it should have been.
bettycapote chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
This was such a brilliant story. It was lovely, romantic and suspensful at times. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us.
bettycapote chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Again I can't stop reading this story and the ending of this ch just made me jump. Owen will be alright, right? :[
bettycapote chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Oh no please don't tell me...
I'm so engrossed in this story. I love it.
bettycapote chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Oh oh the papayas are coming! Poor Cristina is in a shock of her life with not only one papaya but two.
bettycapote chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
A fat juicy plum and a papaya love the terms you used for the fetus'.
bettycapote chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
I would love to see Cristina pregnant. Cristina having a child with Owen is the best thing she could've done.
bettycapote chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This ch. left me breathless.
Cristina: "I'm glad you chose me" - sweet
As I'm reading I wish I was watching this on Tv. Love to see Cristina and Owen facial expressions.
bettycapote chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
"how are you and my poppy seed doing?" So sweet.

our raspberry, not one raspberry but two. This was cute and endearing how Cristina wanted to surprise Owen.
bettycapote chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
What can I say...I'm hooked...yet again! :)
luvhobie chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
I love happy stories. And happy stories with Owen and Cristina are even better. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
What a wonderful ending! The twins are adorable! How sweet was Eva calling out her parent's names while Jonathan was engrossed with a toy when C/O were walking down the aisle together. Very nice to know that the others had happy endings too especially Alex & Izzie along with Heather and Shane. The ceremony was very romantic and go Owen with the kiss! Really loved this take on older C/O finding each other again as true soulmates do and having a huge life together with their twins. Thank you for fulfilling our fangirl C/O wishes through your stories. Look forward to the rest of LM and your new stories.