Reviews for Storm or Fire
Guest chapter 75 . 8/12/2020
Several years and hundred re-reads later and I still can't get over the comedic GENIUS of Peri not knowing annabeth's name for the entirety of MoA
indrahux chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
haven't even read the book but i'm already a fan due to your dedication to make such a long leo fanfic cause we ain't got enough of them man
VictorianMustafa chapter 90 . 2/26/2020
Hey there seems to be something wrong with the display for the latest chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2019
Hazel my smol bean ️
Just a Witty Bro chapter 8 . 7/18/2018
*laughs ass off at Peri's commentary*
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS GIRL! SHE'S WEIRD!
EmeraldGhost11 chapter 89 . 5/5/2018
HEXK I LOVE
meowmixkitkat chapter 89 . 4/30/2018
dude. it’s been ages and you just threw up a bunch of updates. i hope you’ve been okay and doing well?
anyway.
i didn’t remember how much i missed this series. thanks for reminding me :D
i look forward to new updates! whenever they come out :)
caelestii.e chapter 89 . 4/30/2018
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU LEAVE ON THAT? WHATS HAPPENING WITH PERI? AAAAHHH IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY FOR ALMOST THE LENGTH YOUVE BEEN WRITING IT AND I AM DO GLAD YOU BROUGHT IT BACK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Hailey Amis chapter 73 . 1/13/2018
can u frickin update this fanfic plzzzzz!
Guest chapter 73 . 10/13/2016
More more more more more more more more more more more
bestfriends1409 chapter 73 . 8/17/2016
PLS UPDATE.
Alexia Colette chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I'm imagining her as an anime character
Riya Rajan chapter 73 . 7/19/2016
Okay so let me tell you, I have gone through numerous Leo love stories, and backtracked just after a few chapters because all of them were PATHETIC. But this, oh gods, is perfect. Very much how I had imagined the plot to go with a strong OC. This is one of those rare fanfics that have kept me reading till the last, or in this case, latest. Because I really really hope you will update again. Also, this is the first time I'm straight up following, favorite-ing, heck EVEN REVIEWING on a story.
Two reasons. One, the little shattering inside my chest when I saw that the story was last updated TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO!
Second, YOUR STORY IS SO DAMN AMAZING AND WITTY AND PERF OMG I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
*clears throat*
Please update ASAP. Pretty please?
Aemith chapter 73 . 7/3/2016
HOLY...

Update, now

Please?
caelestii.e chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I don't know if you think no one is still reading, or if you've just abandoned this account altogether, but this story has been and still is the only HoO fic I've read multiple times and wish desperately for an update. I've been with this story since 2014, and I haven't given up on it yet! Hopefully, one day, you'll pick it back up.