Reviews for In Which the Force Doesn't Always Lead to the Truth
laloga chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You know, as little of a familiarity I have with ReCom, I can *totally* picture Skirata and Vau doing the whole love/hate thing. ;) It's a thin line between the two, right?

Loved Zey's perspective, how he sort of puzzled it all out as rationally as he could. :)

Great stuff!
Moondoe chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
XD Oh my goodness! I never had the guts to turn Vau into a female, or Kal, however much I wanted to! You're right, she does rock! Very well done!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love the concept of Walon Vau as being female! So cool! It immediately spawned a huge number of plot bunnies of all the things you could do with the squad now because it sort of changed the dynamics with the squad. She's tough and Mando, sure, but there's a slightly different edge. It's just... cool and different. I really liked it.

Laughed my head off at this line:

This was the military, frack it, and he WOULD. HAVE. ORDER!

Poor Zey.

Trying to remember from the book if the clone next to Vau was actually Darman?

The clone next to Vau twitched, then stilled. Vau herself, had she been the sort to ever lower herself to do something so common, was all but rolling her eyes.

Is this from the book? It seems vaguely familiar. Side-splittingly funny:
"We were having a philosophical discussion, as Mandalorians often do, and I asserted that the only demonstrable reality was individual consciousness, but he insisted on the existence of a priori moral values that transcended free will. So I hit him."

Zey is just so delighted with himself when he figures out the secret love affair between Walon and Kal. Oh, Zey, you are just such a clever one, aren't you? Ha Ha. Great little story. Really enjoyable read. Love the mention of Maze and the caf.
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*laughs* oh that is priceless!

Not having read the Rep-com series I'm not really familiar with the characters, but that's not going to stop me!

The revelation of the attraction and the conclusion between Vau and Kal was so funny to read but at the same time very realistic in the sense it's funny how we never see what is right in front of us sometimes. Leads to some interesting conclusions and points *grin*

I love the whole bit at the end with Zey and his documents *snicker* and going off to offer Kal advice lol!

This was fun!