Reviews for Take the Lead
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Well if there's a naked Cas on top, that's enough incentive to review.
Sweet for a smutty piece and nicely written. The last few sentences at the end were the best.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
that was smexi, very nice hun
Totally loved how excited Cas got & wanted to return the favor
Ending wrapped it up wonderfully with a tad of humor
MerucielagoLust chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very very cute. I love reading Destiel fics where Dean teaches Cas. This one was no exception. Loved it. Very well written.
Louis.please.love.Armand chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
awesome
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved it!
niffyou chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Omfg, it was super hot! I think I'm gonna read it again, again and again... Now I have some kind of strength to go to school today XD Love you!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
You said please with a naked Cas on top, so who am I to refuse such an offer?

VERY SMEXY! And VERY cute lol just the way Cas threw his coat off xD

LOVED IT!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like this very much :)
lemonheadedmegan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Pretty please with naked Cas on top write more amazing things like this? It's utterly brilliant!
cassiebear12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Well I quite enjoy naked Cas so here goes. I likes the repeatition of the title because it makes the storie seem whitty and overall more well-written. Cas and Dean are a great combo and you really grasp the concept that Cas is somewhat, but not completely, niive when it comes to sexual afairs. I would sudgest more description on Cas's feelings throughout this or even write in some thoughts from both sides. Overall a great story. Keep writing Deastiel. Maybe something fluffy and cute? For your first reviewer on this story? Just food for thought but remember that just because there is fluff doesn't mean there cant be smuttyness. Thanks for the great read-cassiebear12. P.S. sorry for the longwinded review and my suckyness at spelling.