Reviews for Infinite Rebellion: Breaking Free
JellyfishSisters chapter 17 . 11/8
This is officially one of my favourite Star Wars fanfics... Please can you continue? I waannnaaa know what happens! PLEWAAASEE?

Cos it is awesome :)
Aleta Wolff chapter 17 . 3/27
Sua fic é muito boa! Adorei você ter incluído Starkiller nela! Pra mim ele é o jedi mais poderoso da saga! Por favor, continue!
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 17 . 3/26
Oh, I absolutely love this story! Update soon!
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 3/14
Interesting AU, not sure I like the inclusion of some of the game EU characters, but the earlier bonding of the Skywalker/Solo clan seems to make up for it.
Sage1988 chapter 17 . 3/14
This is a really interesting story that I couldn't stop reading. I really like how you have portrayed Mara, she's one of my favourite characters
Mike3207 chapter 17 . 3/13
It's always nice to see an update in what I consider one of the top 5 Star Wars stories on the site(just don't ask me what the other 4 are!).

I have to wonder if Vader thinks acknowledging Luke will let Anakin regain control again. Also, the Luke-Mara pairing might well let him think of a similar pairing in Anakin-Padme.

Luke is good to be cautious. That mission might just be a setup for the Empire to take out the Jedi in the squadron.
KrautYank chapter 17 . 3/12
Sorry I didnt review before but I'm glad story back .
trance dance chapter 17 . 3/11
I have to say that this is one of my favourites stories on this side. I was getting worried that you stopped writting this, so this uptade was a pleasent suprise. I love your way of portraing characters and developing plot. The fact that you, try to make this story your own, and unlike like some of the autors on this webside, try to make unique plot is also a bonus point. For example, capturing the Hammer was one of such moments that made me thinking, how great it would have been if this story, was actually a cannon. I just hope that the next update will be soon ( this month... ).
dragonball256 chapter 17 . 3/11
So glad you updated, loving the direction your going with the story. Ha Vader seems jealous his son has found someone, probably bringing back memories of Padme ;)
trance dance chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
You have to update that !
Jackginger chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Great story pls update soon
Angelalex242 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
If this ever updates again, I'd like to see old Kenobi recommend a trip to Dagobah.

Kota and Starkiller are awesome, and all...but there's only one Master of the Force.
alphaminkus chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
Amazing! Can't wait for an update!
becgate chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Great story! !
becgate chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Awesome story! ! The details and characters and writing are superb! ! I can't wait to finish reading it! !