Reviews for Her Mothers' Daughter
Silverwolf509 chapter 34 . 10/6
I'm not gonna lie, I love this story so much I've read the entire thing (first to current) at least 3 or 4 times!
Lunar Dave chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Great story so far! I have added you to favorites because of your talent. On to chapter 11!

Thanks for writing this!

Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
You handle the punushment so well. I love that her moms are instantly forgiving, physically comforting and supportive. Great chapter.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Aw poor Sam. Still, much better ways to get attention from mama. Crazy girl.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
The scene with ares In the classroom make me laugh out loud. I love all the birthday traditions.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Writing all the stories in Greek and using Roman Numerals... Very funny and clever!
I love Aphrodite.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great start! Xena and Gabrielle were my first fanfiction addictions lol. Love the family idea and they're in the future.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Almost halfway through. Enjoying the story when it isn't getting lost amongst all the spankings!
Jinxie2013 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
I feel bad for Sam. She is just a kid and gets spanked all the time. She never learns from the spanking. I don't get the point of all the spanking if she never learns ?0"
OptimusPrime chapter 68 . 8/18/2013
well English is not my , so I can't write a decent review...I'll be short: this story is fantastic and thank you for sharing!
OP chapter 60 . 7/24/2013
Brilliant chapter, love Gabrielle / Cyrene interaction.
OP chapter 40 . 7/23/2013
DAMN good chapter lol ;D
op chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
still enjoying this wonderful story
carleys123 chapter 68 . 7/18/2013
OH MY GOD! BEST STORY EVER! I love this story soooo much! I cried and laughed and please tell me there's a sequel!
Guest chapter 68 . 7/12/2013
I realy loved your story. It made me laugh and cry at times. That is a sign that you have a great story. I don't say that easily, let only write it down for others to read. But as with my favourite writers (the late Richard Carpenter, Marion Zimmer Bradley and J.R.R. Tolkien and my favourite since years: Katherine Kerr), your story completely pulled me inside and unfolled before my eyes. Definately worth (trying) to turn into a script and show to the whole world. Keep writing like this :-)