Reviews for Her Mothers' Daughter
purplehawke7 chapter 68 . 10/26
I loved reading this story again. It is one of my favorites. The interaction and dialogue of the characters makes me imagine and picture right away what is going on. Thank you for a great series of stories.
veezy emp chapter 68 . 3/8
love u lots continue
veezy emp chapter 1 . 3/8
ahhh you rock
caseyrn12 chapter 68 . 9/21/2016
poor sammy..my heart was breaking for her at time..laughing at some of her antics and CRINGING when her mothers got a hold of her in others..but some of the lines were bloody brillant..im not wearing a wonder bra and a hooker skirt...i about spit out my drink! bwahahhha..too damn funny..what an incredible story..loved it..excellent job
Silverwolf509 chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
I'm not gonna lie, I love this story so much I've read the entire thing (first to current) at least 3 or 4 times!
Lunar Dave chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Great story so far! I have added you to favorites because of your talent. On to chapter 11!

Thanks for writing this!

Dave
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
You handle the punushment so well. I love that her moms are instantly forgiving, physically comforting and supportive. Great chapter.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Aw poor Sam. Still, much better ways to get attention from mama. Crazy girl.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
The scene with ares In the classroom make me laugh out loud. I love all the birthday traditions.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Writing all the stories in Greek and using Roman Numerals... Very funny and clever!
I love Aphrodite.
Loves Sock Monkeys chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great start! Xena and Gabrielle were my first fanfiction addictions lol. Love the family idea and they're in the future.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Almost halfway through. Enjoying the story when it isn't getting lost amongst all the spankings!
Jinxie2013 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
I feel bad for Sam. She is just a kid and gets spanked all the time. She never learns from the spanking. I don't get the point of all the spanking if she never learns ?0"
OptimusPrime chapter 68 . 8/18/2013
well English is not my , so I can't write a decent review...I'll be short: this story is fantastic and thank you for sharing!
OP chapter 60 . 7/24/2013
Brilliant chapter, love Gabrielle / Cyrene interaction.