Reviews for The Far Out Tale of Tippi
BrendaCollins chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Finish this! It's super cute. :)
burnblebee chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I like the story. But I wish the chapters were a bit longer. And Scamper seems really OOC. And the story seems kind of all over the place. Otherwise, it's chill :)
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Squee! More story! Yay Yay Yay! Keep going, I love it!
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I love this story. When Kenneth get's her back he should replace her brains so she doesn't remember anything.
CityCat chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Well done on another exciting chapter! The romance is bubbling up into a rolling boil now. It's only a matter of time before someone makes a move. Just a thought, why not take on a double romance? You've mentioned previously that Igor was thinking of proposal-that will be interesting to read in a later chapter. As for the content, I do have a couple of points I'd like to touch on for clarification.
If the guy who sells chicken is an Igor, why isn't he named as such? After the movie, I assumed that every Igor was named...well, Igor. If you were aiming for some kind of liberation right, one could easily argue that the main Igor would switch his name to Kevin. O-o
"Madame Lili" keeps me guessing about her character. I'm guessing she's a con-artist like Schadenfreude's girl, but there's no inkling to suggest that. I'm also lost on what the doctor's main objective is in the story. If you could clear that up, that'd read so much smoother. Thank you for your consideration!
CityCat chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Have you by chance read any Discworld books by Terry Pratchett? He's my favorite satirist and there's a character that continously shows up every so often with the most flawlessly written lisp a reader could ask for! Awesome you know how to carry a speech impediment on a character ;) I have a feeling that by next chapter I'll start annoying my friends with 50s-60s jargon. Keep it real!
CityCat chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
"I made you, and I can break you just as easily!" Either this is simply a cliche and just a coincidence, or you've been watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show. :/ Though you aren't the first to invent a female immortal rabbit, I like where you're taking this. Your characterization is flawless and I see potential in this fanfic.
On the lookout for more,