Reviews for Flashbacks
TheFirechief chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
This is a really well written story. Finished the game many years ago and this brings back memories. Loved how you created Max and Monica's relationship from their adventure made it into a great love sequel. I didn't really know that you made her wear that Leopard outfit but it does somehow fit her personality and it also fits when they are about to do the love making.
Anyways great job. Comment of year 2014
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
that was a very cool story.
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
A decent and well written piece. Keep writing
Zombiedude101 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Keep the work up, I'm still rootin' for ya'. I've not read fanfiction of this quality in a while, so I'm happy to see there's writers like you here.
Zombiedude101 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This is one of the best damned fanfictions I've ever seen out there. Decent grammar, non-cheesy lines, the works. Keep this up, I'm rooting for ya'.
Eyeshield chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well, I might as well be here.

As you may know by the long-forgotten PM you sent me a long while ago (A year, I think), I have read your novelization of Dark Chronicle. As a writer myself now, I can comment on this better.

And it's basically what I was looking for when I first came here.

Yes, I confess, I love romance. This was well-written (save a few grammar errors, but negligible ones at worst) and very touching. Good job SPG. And well, good luck for your other fics.