Reviews for American Girl, English Boy
ficfangirl chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
My vote is for you to do whatever is more motivating to you. If you take it down, some people will go into a tailspin. I don't know if that generates good karma for you or bad. My preference? Option 2, but you need to do what's best for you.
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Honestly you do what good for you I will be here for ether but 2 might be better I will get to start from the beginning all over again
myworldisblue chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
My opinion is that you should do what you feel is right for you, what you feel better doing, just hope you come back. Glad you at least came back to give some kind of explanation. It's was very gentle of you.
drbelladonna chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I vote for #2. We'll be here when you are ready to continue, regardless!
jansails chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
It says this was updated 1 hour ago on 07/07/2014, so it's full on summer.
Midway, in fact.
Hopefully, you will keep updating?
So far, so good, I like how there are all these connections between them ExB don't know about yet.
Curious about Esme's lie, was she following Bella for some reason?
jansails/jan2
eboyd5 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I vote for #2.
gorgo67 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I'm all for option 2, but you are the author, so I think it must be your decision. Thank you for giving us the choice.
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I love the connections you have created! :)
You had me confused a bit! I thought the date was on Tuesday. You wrote about Wednesday and I thought man he really missed it. Then, he FORGOT and is now running late! Oh, Edward how could you? I hope that it is Bella that he sees and I hope they will talk and work it out! With that said, I hope that you will continue this story or we may never really know! ;)
Please! Please! Please update! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I can't wait to find out what is up with Alice and Esme knowing each other. ;)
I really hope that she is just over reacting and Edward has not stood her up. *bites nails* I am off to read more! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
This is great! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I love it! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Oh my! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic! I love these characters already! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Excellent! I can't wait to read more! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014