Reviews for Spirited Away: Demise of the Two Worlds
riotgirl2005 chapter 26 . 10/11
i absolutely loved your story! and i wish to see a sequel as well!
tori chapter 26 . 6/24
I love it. the ending was so beautiful. 'You have the ring on the wrong hand' wow just wow
Eternal Laughter chapter 26 . 5/24
Such a great story and ending! For your first fanfic it's amazing I swear! Can't wait for the sequal.
RainDragon chapter 26 . 3/10
I really loved the story, I hope you will make a sequel to it :)
Catherine tan chapter 22 . 1/30
Chihiro seems stupidly stupid in this story. you failed as a writer in that area.
Unknown chapter 10 . 1/29
This story would have been better without the minor characters like tatsunori and elin. Haku and chihiro is enough
This Username Is Classified chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Golly, that was fantastic! Hartharthart
Jasmine Chiueh chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I think it's so far so good could use some more excitement
Meep chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I'm begging you for a sequel! Seriously! Please continue! This story was amazing and I loved it! 3
I also think I'm not the only one cx *quietly points at below comments* *whispering* They want a sequel toooooo!

You're an awesome write and your ideas are wonderful, perfect pacing, and me fingerling over hake x Chihiro all the while! XD

Anyways, once again, pleeeaasseeee, please please please make a sequel, and I'll love you forever 3
Lynn1962302260 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
U r awesome and this is like a movie! Nothing wrong! I swear!
unquestionable-honour chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
awwww! this is honestly one of the best spirited away fanfics I've read in a while :) keep up the good work! :)
Yumi Edogawa chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
Awww, I love this story! It's so great; it even has an ending! Spirited Away is my favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie, but the way they ended it irritates me too. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
Yumi Edogawa chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Best chapter so far!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
On second thought, maybe she does call Yubaba Granny once, now I'm not sure... I need to watch it again. Anyway, I love the story so far.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Love the story, though Chihiro calls Yubaba's nice twin sister Granny, not Yubaba